***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Annexstad better than Nate Stanley's Freshman year.

Annexstad has had a few freshman moments but he looks very legit.

Very solid indeed. Outside of a few drops the receivers look as advertised. May be the deepest position group on the roster even more so than LB. Tyler, Bateman and Autumn-Bell all look like they have the potential to be dynamic playmakers. Really like this give the ball to Seth Green and let him run over dudes package too.

I'm not going to say I'm a fan of the Wildcat in general, but so far this is working.

I like how ZA is throwing to all of the WR's and playing WR so the last WR can run in TD's.

"Seth Green, all he does is score touchdowns," said the spirit of Buddy Ryan.

How soon until they say any kick out of bounds inside the 25 also counts as a touchback?

Did she really call out a direct snap to the QB? Beth Mowins school of play by play

Gopherhole just tweeted that it was a direct snap to Green, the QB. Both were designed QB runs so i'm not offended.

Also, anyone mad at Laurinaitis for going to Ohio State and winning to Big Ten DPOY twice and becoming a 2nd round pick is an incredible prick. You can be mad at the situation, not at the person.

Can anyone explain why all the backs and receivers glance over to the bench during the snap count? I wondered this all last year as well.

He looks super uncomfortable back there. Almost touched the first one as he backpedaled to the 10 and went over his shoulder. Then this one. Ugh.

I think he's a quick learner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And many on GHole thought it was the worst idea ever for Winfield to return punts.

Can we sneak Winfield in on offense occasionally?!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Could be a good gif of watching that punter get turned around

And many on GHole thought it was the worst idea ever for Winfield to return punts.

I for one was 100% for Winfield returning punts and scoffed at the naysayers. Gotta keep your best players on the field.

Agree on the OL play. That was supposed to be one of the huge improvements htis year...I'm not impressed, but it's one quarter.

DB's are the second biggest disappointment to me. NMSU is doing whatever they want in the air. THey've had about 4 drops too. We've gotten burned deep twice (one PI). Now they're just picking us apart with 3-step game. It's been disheartening to say the least.

From what I've seen, it's not the OL struggling. It's the slot player/back failing at picking up blocks on the back side. The O-line has been sealing their guys pretty good from what I've seen.

Romero kid is way better than anything we had last year.

Gopherhole just tweeted that it was a direct snap to Green, the QB. Both were designed QB runs so i'm not offended.

Also, anyone mad at Laurinaitis for going to Ohio State and winning to Big Ten DPOY twice and becoming a 2nd round pick is an incredible prick. You can be mad at the situation, not at the person.

I was referring to the play with the NMSU regular QB in the first quarter. Try to keep up Junior

Top Bottom