***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?! The Zack Attack Era begins!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Bank should be rocking tonight as Year 2 of the Flecksters begins.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan you are the best at starting the In-Game Threads. Thank you. I look forward to your pep talks!! RTB!

Today, in solidarity with Zack and PJ, I decided give my dog a "very long leash" on our morning walk. While he was shaky at first, getting into things he shouldn't, veering off the path, etc., on the second half of our walk he really rose to the occasion, led responsibly and confidently. This augurs well for tonight.

Last edited:

As I said in another thread:

Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball.

Give Zack easy throws. Play action. Bootleg/rollout dump offs to TE or RB dragging across. Quick slants. etc. If it's 3rd and long, run a screen.

I expect more of a low scoring affair with a freshman qb. Think they will have an easy enough time moving the ball on the ground and limit mistakes by limiting how much we throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn breaks over a new era at TCF

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0KxMc_tyQBo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

According to Ryan Burns:

New Mexico State only had about 15:00 time of possession in first game. Their first drive of more than 5 plays was the last possession of game. Their defense will be tired after being on field for most of the game vs Wyoming.

Dr. Don is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Dr. Don (I promise I won’t tell about your other moniker). While I will be interested in the QB results, I will also be very interested the penalty situations. Do the 2018 Gophers have the same discipline as last year? Positive team results always starts with discipline (unless you have superior talent). Fewer penalties means fewer make up yards.

looking forward to seeing freshman Terrel Smith at CB

This is going to be an ass kicking. Gophers roll the Aggies, start 1-0. #RTFB

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

IT'S GAMEDAY:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/umnmarch/posts/10156615424199819&width=500" width="500" height="385" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ugh! Longest work day of the year! Come on, clock, move faster!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just for fun, I would love to see the Gophers come out, and for the 1st offensive play of the season, run a double-reverse flea-flicker with Annexstad throwing it as far as he can to a (hopefully) wide-open Tyler Johnson.

show everyone this is a different season with a different mind-set.

I can understand the desire to protect a young QB, but if they come out and go RUTM twice and throw a safe dump-off pass, it will be a signal that the theme for the season is "playing it safe" instead of "cutting loose."

Just for fun, I would love to see the Gophers come out, and for the 1st offensive play of the season, run a double-reverse flea-flicker with Annexstad throwing it as far as he can to a (hopefully) wide-open Tyler Johnson.

show everyone this is a different season with a different mind-set.

I can understand the desire to protect a young QB, but if they come out and go RUTM twice and throw a safe dump-off pass, it will be a signal that the theme for the season is "playing it safe" instead of "cutting loose."

I told my friend if the first play from scrimmage is RUTM, even if it goes for a TD, I'll be mildly annoyed

Welcome back Dr. Don (I promise I won’t tell about your other moniker). While I will be interested in the QB results, I will also be very interested the penalty situations. Do the 2018 Gophers have the same discipline as last year? Positive team results always starts with discipline (unless you have superior talent). Fewer penalties means fewer make up yards.

Dr. Don = DPODollie? Preposterous...

Can we pause for a moment to admire our opponent's wonderful fight song?

"Aggies, oh Aggies,
the hills send back the cry,
we're here to do or die!

Aggies, oh Aggies,
we'll win the game,
or know the reason why!

And when we win the game,
we'll buy a keg of booze,
and drink it to the Aggies
'til we wobble in our shoes!

A-G-G-I-E-S, Aggies, Aggies, go Aggies!

Aggies, oh Aggies,
we're here to do or die!

Can we pause for a moment to admire our opponent's wonderful fight song?

"Aggies, oh Aggies,
we're here to do or die!

Aggies, oh Aggies,
we'll win the game,
or know the reason why!

And when we win the game,
we'll buy a keg of booze,
and drink it to the Aggies
'til we wobble in our shoes!

A-G-G-I-E-S, Aggies, Aggies, go Aggies!

Aggies, oh Aggies,
we're here to do or die!

Ha! Oh my that is P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

I don't know if I've heard a worse song.

Top Bottom