***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Got away with a defensive hold there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Line and blocking is good for run game so far.

I was referring to the play with the NMSU regular QB in the first quarter. Try to keep up Junior

I know exactly what you were referring to. And it was QB Power that they ran with their normal QB, a Wildcat staple. I'm saying the way it was described wasn't the most egregious mistake, Senior.

Whoa whoa. What are we doing trying to score with 2 minutes left in the half? So bizarre.

Great ball by ZA, Douglas could have had that.

Has given his receivers a chance on every throw. Good coverage by the Aggies on a few of these longer shots TBH. Credit to them.

Looks like TJ is over the dropsies.

I'm excited that in the last 10 minutes the outlook has changed from a brutal horrible slog of a season to something kinda bright.

Pleased so far with Annexstad. We will have to see how he does when good teams give him pressure, but I like the look of his throws a lot more than some others in the past.

I'm excited that in the last 10 minutes the outlook has changed from a brutal horrible slog of a season to something kinda bright.

This New Mexico State team is terrible, but there are some real positives coming out of this game.

Wyoming only won 29-7 after four quarters...

That’s to the haters referencing that game in the first quarter haha

Like I know that NMSU is really, really bad but this is the best I've seen our offense play since 2003.

ZA showing some good poise in the pocket. Looks like he has a tendency to throw off his back foot falling away from the line. That will be a problem against quicker defenders and a heavy rush. Hopefully he can clean that up, because he looks good when when he steps into his throws. Encouraging. Maybe a chance to see Morgan play in the 2nd half too.

Make Seth Green a Tight End/Fullback??? Is that what Marques Gray was?

Game started to turn when we started to hurry Romero more. Dialed up the pressure since this wasn't Zack Kustok

Probably won't need to see much of Rodney Smith in the second half.

Crap looks like Thomas hurt his shoulder

Super impressed with Annexstad so far.

Roll Down Gophers! [emoji23][emoji38]

I have to admit, I went into this game thinking, "You've gotta remember to give ZA a chance, he's starting his first game as a true freshman," and then by the end of the first quarter, I was thinking, "ah geeze, same old damn gophs," and then by halfway through the second I was thinking, "okay, everything is going to be okay maybe."

An emotional roller-coaster.

Thomas hurt his shoulder on a meaningless play. Gee. What Vikings player did that last season, said he was fine, and wasn't the same from then on out?

Top Bottom