The headline in the Friday paper will read?...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Fleck Begins Year 2/1 with Easy Win After Annexstad Throws for 250 Yards

Go Gophers!!

“Gophers dominate time of possession in opening week victory over New Mexico State.”

It'll honestly probably say "Zack Attack".

I think we'll rush for ~300 yards on them and Zack will have an efficient game. But he's a great story and newspapers are in the business of selling stories.

I think the Gophers dominate this game and the papers anoint Zack as the face of the program (he deserves it, but maybe a bit prematurely).

It'll honestly probably say "Zack Attack".

I think we'll rush for ~300 yards on them and Zack will have an efficient game. But he's a great story and newspapers are in the business of selling stories.

I think the Gophers dominate this game and the papers anoint Zack as the face of the program (he deserves it, but maybe a bit prematurely).

Good take. And absolutely correct ... if it gets Minnesota positive national media attention, sure play the "walk-on true freshman" card.

Underachieving Gophers Eek Out Win Against Pitifully Inadequate Foe
Heroic Governor Says, "Uhhhh"

Hot Rod races to 200+ in first half, Gophers bury Aggies.

Schwan's Sales Soar as Red Baron Takes Flight

you guys do realize the the Vikings play the 4th and meaningless preseason game the same night.

Gophers emerge from their burrow and see their shadow.......six more weeks of bad football ;);)

Gophers run over Aggies

**picture of Rodney Smith high stepping his way into the end zone for the 3rd time in the first half**

"After A Shaky Start, Gophers Dig Deep For The Win"

Gophers wear aggies out with ground game while limiting passing to a minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something something Vikings. Then get ready for hours KFAN lustfully blowing the team.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Annexstad Era Off to a Golden Start - Gophers down Aggies 42-3

Top Bottom