Week 1 Other Games Thread

I agree not many are "impressive" but no one is choking badly yet. That's the main thing you want to avoid. When half your conference is choking... that's not good.
Texas losing to MD (even though not a choke) just about killed the Big 12 for this season if Texas happens to beat many Big 12 teams this year. (or Herman will be on a hot seat).

Yeah I was convinced Illinois was going to lose. That Kent St qb is good. I assume PSU will pull out the win, that will leave Michigan and Indiana as the most likely to lose I think. Ha as I type this Iowa is starting to look pretty good.

Come on Appalachian State!!! Nice on-side kick.

Officials at UW Auburn missing an obvious and violent targeting on the UW quarterback after calling this thing pretty tight in the second half. Things that make you go Hmmmm

Officials at UW Auburn missing an obvious and violent targeting on the UW quarterback after calling this thing pretty tight in the second half. Things that make you go Hmmmm

Yeah, huge miss.

Officials going all in on Auburn. That face mask was the weakest call I’ve ever seen. So unprofessional, so bad for the integrity of the game. This is an experienced crew, which is surprising.

Go app st!!!

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Wow. Last I checked PSU was comfortably up on AS. Now they’re on the verge of choking this away.

Tied up :42 secs to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is times like these that I wish I had multiple TVs in one room. Trying to watch Penn State game and Washington/Auburn game now.

Officials going all in on Auburn. That face mask was the weakest call I’ve ever seen. So unprofessional, so bad for the integrity of the game. This is an experienced crew, which is surprising.

What conference are they from?

Claeys and Leech putting the hurt on Wyoming. Nice to see Claeys defense rise to the occasion.

Appalachian State looking to knock off a big dog once again...

Bummer - Auburn able to run it out for the win.

Good game App St, made me tune in when I wasn’t expecting to [emoji1303]

Appy St coach sh^ts his pants and goes for 56 yard field goal. Feel bad for his players. Great coach but that was stupid as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad the App St RB scored that late TD. Might have been better if he had stepped out and they run a few more plays.

Top Bottom