Zack Attack on ESPN

Seems like a nice kid, well grounded. Think he will do well. Thanks for posting this.

Interviewer seemed to think he had to do a traditional walk-on tryout to make the team instead of being a PWO.

Interviewer seemed to think he had to do a traditional walk-on tryout to make the team instead of being a PWO.

Yeah the national narrative will leave that out all year. Just have to get used to it this year lol.

Thanks for posting Win. Zach seemed quite poised and articulate. Plus he has a sense of humor. All good.

Thanks for posting Win. Zach seemed quite poised and articulate. Plus he has a sense of humor. All good.

Just needs to work on not using Umm to start every reply. Pretty common public speaking fault for his age though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was good! Thanks for posting it.

We go on a serious hot win streak and Zach just be enough reason to bring Game Day to TCF.

I keep getting older... or these kids keep looking younger.

He looks like he should be at my door trying to sell me chocolate bars for his band trip or something...

He looks like he might have just graduated HS.

He looks like the thumb sucker next door all grown up.

Wow...haven't really seen Zack in a while up close, and he really does have his dad's nose.

Brock has his mom's hair.

Top Bottom