Indiana, Nebraska both have QBs transfer out

swingman

Reaction score

So it happens other places as well?
QB's brought in, then transfer away when they don't win the job?

Uh, oh. Gebbia was excellent, and Martinez runs a lot, could be hurt. Nebraska is in a bind now.

Nebraska is still a team similar to Alabama or Clemson in my mind, from a historic perspective. Though they've been bad for the last several years it's still amazing how far they have dropped off since the 1990's. Now they have 1 quarterback and are a sack away from starting a true walk-on freshman. 20 years removed from thier Glory years they are possibly the same as the Gophers in the 70's.

Now they have 1 quarterback and are a sack away from starting a true walk-on freshman. 20 years removed from thier Glory years they are possibly the same as the Gophers in the 70's.

Or 2018 :D

Nebraska is still a team similar to Alabama or Clemson in my mind, from a historic perspective. Though they've been bad for the last several years it's still amazing how far they have dropped off since the 1990's. Now they have 1 quarterback and are a sack away from starting a true walk-on freshman. 20 years removed from thier Glory years they are possibly the same as the Gophers in the 70's.

The typical response I hear for a post like this is “that was a different era, Osborne stacked players with a hundred scholarships, played criminals, drug use, etc. Nebraska can never do what Alabama or Clemson does now.”

Would be interesting to see if true!

Top Bottom