Who will lead the Gophers in passing yards in 2018?

• Tanner Morgan

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Zack Annexstad

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

The obvious answer has to be the named starter.

If, and this is strictly hypothetical, ZA struggles what is the earliest they’d make a permanent switch? Game 5 or 6? I know, nobody wants to think that can happen. If this doomsday scenario were to come to pass, I wonder if he will stick with him all they way come hell or high water, like Chilly and Tarvaris Jackson in 07, or call in the (other) rookie to see what he can do. Let’s hope we don’t find out.

I'll go ZA. The questions then will be can he hold off Clark and Kramer if so how long and will TM stay?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'll go ZA. The questions then will be can he hold off Clark and Kramer if so how long and will TM stay?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

At least Tanner didn't bolt like the Nebraska kid just did.

At least Tanner didn't bolt like the Nebraska kid just did.

To be fair, he’s a pro style guy and Frost personally sought out and signed Martinez. I’m surprised he stayed this long. That said, as I said in the other thread I don’t know what his options are as far as transferring and playing at FBS level next year this late in the game. Someone up to date on transfer rules will need to inform me.

Hopefully Tanner will get to play even if there isn't an issue with Zack. If both guys are that close then both of them should be given opportunities.

I am hoping we get out to a big lead and dominate enough and see both qb’s quite a bit on Thursday

I am hoping we get out to a big lead and dominate enough and see both qb’s quite a bit on Thursday

I'm hopeful for that as well but expect we won't put either quarterback in a position to fail much (i.e., we are going to run the ball a lot). I'd be pretty surprised if we have more than 20 pass attempts in total.

Seems like there should be a way to close these polls once a drop dead date is passed.

People still voting...c’mon.

Top Bottom