Who will lead the 2018 Gophers in receiving yards?

• Tyler Johnson

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Rashod Bateman

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Seth Green

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Demetrius Douglas

• Chris Autumn-Bell

• Phillip Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodney Smith

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

i went with johnson, i think he'll have a big time season.

I went with Rodney Smith. I think we'll see a lot more tosses to the running backs this year and our WR's are HOPEFULLY too balanced for one of them to stand out. (But my second vote would be TJ).

I went with Rodney Smith. I think we'll see a lot more tosses to the running backs this year and our WR's are HOPEFULLY too balanced for one of them to stand out. (But my second vote would be TJ).
Oh gosh if our running back is the leading receiver that means bad news

Who's our holder this year? As Mortell let us know, holders always get the most receptions.

I think the more interesting question would be who will be the 2nd leading receiver (I’d say Rodney or Bateman) or who will lead in receiving TDs where I think Green becomes a factor.

T Johnson is going to have a big year. He looks like one of the more polished receivers we’ve seen in quite some time and it seems as though we have complimentary receivers, a running game and a qb who can get him the ball.

My vote is for Bateman. Hoping he has a great year.

Really leaning toward Johnson here, based on last season. However, it would be awesome if Bateman has a great year!

Bateman, Bell, Smith, and Green will be the receiving leaders.

TJ will "win a pie for it" and be the receiving leader.

If Annexstad is at all good Tyler should be our most explosive, important, and best offensive player this season.

TJ is the obvious choice but my real question is:

Will someone lead with significant yards and will there be good guys at the 2 and 3 spots?

More so .... will there be a legit passing attack where the QB, OL, and receivers all come together nicely...

I believe what I see, and I've seen Tyler J look phenomenal. Bateman has a long way to go to impress me as much as Tyler already has.

Assuming Johnson is as good as advertised this year, I think Demetrius Douglas is flying under the radar and could be sneaky good.

Autman-Bell, he's not a season. Leave it to the site Staff to screw that one up.

Is this an honest question? Barring a season-ending injury, it should be Tyler Johnson, easily. I’ll go with Bateman at #2.

Rationale: Watched all 12 games last year, 9 of them in-person - Johnson is an absolute stud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom