Shama: QB Cole Kramer to Enroll Early at U

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Quarterback Cole Kramer told Sports Headliners he has the academic credits to graduate early from Eden Prairie High School and he has finalized plans to start classes in January at the University of Minnesota.

Eden Prairie coach Mike Grant learned of the news last week. “Well, I think it’s a good idea for a quarterback to do it,” Grant said. “Him and I have talked about trying to do that, and get in there early. Then he goes through a spring practice, and that’s beneficial.”

Cole will be able to sign paper work for his scholarship in December, along with other high school football players throughout the country. He was the first player in Minnesota’s 2019 football recruiting class to verbally commit.

Cole drew interest from Iowa and Michigan State before committing to the Golden Gophers. Is there a possibility he will flip his verbal commitment and not attend Minnesota? What circumstances could cause that to happen?

“Nothing. I am committed fully to the Gophers, and that’s where my heart is and that’s where I will stay,” Cole said.

What if the Gophers had a dreadful record in 2018? “I don’t care what will happen (with the record) this year,” Cole said. “I love the coaches. I love everything that they’re doing. They’re going in the right place (direction). With what coach (P.J.) Fleck did with Western Michigan, how he went from a poor season all the way to 13-0, I totally believe we can do that, too.”

Other schools have backed away from pursuing the Eden Prairie senior who is “100 percent” on Minnesota. “They (other schools) kind of know I am set in stone with the Gophers,” Cole said.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/page/2/

Go Gophers!!

Good for him.

I can't imagine going from HS to U of M in January, good for those who can.

I think it's the right call for him. He's local do he won't miss out on things like going to prom and other senior moments. Plus I am sure if he wants he can walk with his class

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

per Shama:

Quarterback Cole Kramer told Sports Headliners he has the academic credits to graduate early from Eden Prairie High School and he has finalized plans to start classes in January at the University of Minnesota.

Eden Prairie coach Mike Grant learned of the news last week. “Well, I think it’s a good idea for a quarterback to do it,” Grant said. “Him and I have talked about trying to do that, and get in there early. Then he goes through a spring practice, and that’s beneficial.”

Cole will be able to sign paper work for his scholarship in December, along with other high school football players throughout the country. He was the first player in Minnesota’s 2019 football recruiting class to verbally commit.

Cole drew interest from Iowa and Michigan State before committing to the Golden Gophers. Is there a possibility he will flip his verbal commitment and not attend Minnesota? What circumstances could cause that to happen?

“Nothing. I am committed fully to the Gophers, and that’s where my heart is and that’s where I will stay,” Cole said.

What if the Gophers had a dreadful record in 2018? “I don’t care what will happen (with the record) this year,” Cole said. “I love the coaches. I love everything that they’re doing. They’re going in the right place (direction). With what coach (P.J.) Fleck did with Western Michigan, how he went from a poor season all the way to 13-0, I totally believe we can do that, too.”

Other schools have backed away from pursuing the Eden Prairie senior who is “100 percent” on Minnesota. “They (other schools) kind of know I am set in stone with the Gophers,” Cole said.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/page/2/

Go Gophers!!

He gone.

Top Bottom