Week Zero Games Thread

IceBoxGopher

Reaction score
Might not be the top level, but hey, it's college football, right?

Right now North Carolina A&T is taking on Jacksonville State. A&T is up 7-0. ESPN.

Hawaii is also playing Colorado State, but I don't have CBS Sports Net :p

Right now North Carolina A&T is taking on Jacksonville State. A&T is up 7-0. ESPN.

Hawaii leads 7-0 in Ft Collins with 8:00 in 1st. CSU is moving very well right now in their first drive.

PS - if you get ESPN2, you’ll probably see more talent on field in St Thomas Aquanius game than the one you’re currently watching.

Lots of flags out here in the NCAT vs JSU game.

PS - if you get ESPN2, you’ll probably see more talent on field in St Thomas Aquanius game than the one you’re currently watching.

I've been flipping back and forth.

17 point favorite CSU getting absolutely worked over at home by Hawaii. 23-7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSU found some offense, scored a TD, 10-7.... UNTIL NCAT just took a kickoff to the house. 14-10.

More points. JSU scored a TD to take the lead. Then NCAT struck back. Missed PAT, 20-17

NMSU looks slow.. I think we should be able to out “athlete” them to a victory

Just got home. Wyoming just went down the field in a little breeze. Agree with AtTheLibrary that NMSU looks slow. Not sure how they did on previous drive. That happens though from time to time for some reason where a team will look out of sync for a while especially for the first game of the year. Hopefully we won't experience that.

Just got home. Wyoming just went down the field in a little breeze. Agree with AtTheLibrary that NMSU looks slow. Not sure how they did on previous drive. That happens though from time to time for some reason where a team will look out of sync for a while especially for the first game of the year. Hopefully we won't experience that.

Well the safety in the next drive didn’t help their case

NMSU looks slow.. I think we should be able to out “athlete” them to a victory

Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking. Wyoming is absolutely gashing them and exploding past the second level. NMSU has some beef up front but they look super slow.

Also.. espn2 > aggievision .. it’s close but I think I’m comfortable with the take.

If we do not move the ball against this NMSU team it should be a cause for concern.

Quite a few flags. Not talking about the US Flag.

JSU had a chance to win or tie but fumbles. NCA&T wins 20-17. Just flipped to NMSU vs Wyoming. NMSU not looking too good.

Last season Wyoming was #7 in the country in defense and it shows. Gotta hand it to Craig Bohl.

Not watching the game but seeing the score, apparently CSU is storming back?

So, NMSU has a whopping 8 yards of offense at the half. I like our chances.

Also.. espn2 > aggievision .. it’s close but I think I’m comfortable with the take.

I think they had ESPN announcers, and Aggie Vision production. It was painful to watch. The same wide angle shot switching to a close up, and then panning the field. It a problem with the cameras and direction.

NMSU QB Romero with an 8.5 QBR last night. Granted, the Wyoming defense looked good but this should be an opportunity for the MN defense to put up some stats.

NMSU QB Romero with an 8.5 QBR last night. Granted, the Wyoming defense looked good but this should be an opportunity for the MN defense to put up some stats.

Yeah, pretty ugly looking. I see a similar game Thursday, and Gophs cover.

Are people as offended by "Week Zero" as they were about "Year Zero?"

Top Bottom