New Jerseys and Helmets?

Daddylikey

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm sure it's been answered before, but I searched the forum without finding the answer.

Is there anywhere to purchase the new 2018 jerseys and helmets? Those gold full-sized helmets are dope. I see the Gopher online store and Fanatics have generic maroon and gray jerseys.

TIA!

Hey all!

I'm sure it's been answered before, but I searched the forum without finding the answer.

Is there anywhere to purchase the new 2018 jerseys and helmets? Those gold full-sized helmets are dope. I see the Gopher online store and Fanatics have generic maroon and gray jerseys.

TIA!
No idea on the helmets but Goldy's Locker room had the new jerseys in as of 3 weeks ago.

Did they have the white ones? I see the Goldy's have the gray and maroon #1 jerseys.

If somehow we can get a win that results in rushing the field I might be able to hook you up.... also might have some hawkeye gear if anyone is willing to pay....

I saw a maroon and anthracite #1 jersey at the u of m state fair building

Are they ones with the letters and numbers sewn on? That's been the rub for many of them in the past. They weren't like the game jerseys.
No idea. I only did a quick search to help out. For that price, I'd hope the lettering was sewn on.

Sadly that has been the price for screen printed for the past few seasons.

Nike NFL jersey's are about the same. 'Game' jerseys are ~$100 for screen printed and 'limited' are ~$150 for stitched. And then even more for authentic .

Top Bottom