Gophers at the State Fair

fanfromthevalley

Reaction score
Better late than never, the U of M has posted state fair information. In past years, they have posted information before the fair started. Sports days are Monday, Aug. 27 and Wednesday, Aug. 29.

I've learned from another source that players for women's basketball won't be there, they have been given time away after the Italy trip. In their place, assistant coaches will be on the stage.

See the link below for the full schedule of appearances:

https://gophersports.com/news/2018/...mma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GopherDaily

You sure players wont be there? They've been off since the trip but i'm pretty sure classes start Monday so id think they'd be back in town this weekend.

You sure players wont be there? They've been off since the trip but i'm pretty sure classes start Monday so id think they'd be back in town this weekend.

Don't classes at the U start after Labor Day?

Fall Semester 2018 (70 class days)

September 3 Monday Labor Day holiday
September 4 Tuesday Classes begin
November 22-23 Thurs.-Fri. Thanksgiving holiday
December 12 Wednesday Last day of instruction
December 13, 16 Thurs., Sun. Study days
December 14-15, 17-20 Fri.-Sat., Mon.-Thurs. Final examinations
December 20 Thursday End of the term

Spring Semester 2019 (70 class days)

January 21 Monday MLK holiday
January 22 Tuesday Classes begin
March 18-22 Mon.-Fri. Spring Break
May 6 Monday Last day of instruction
May 7-8, 12 Tues.-Wed., Sun. Study days
May 9-11, 13-15 Thurs.-Sat., Mon.-Wed. Final examinations
May 15 Wednesday End of the term

Doesn't hurt to be early and ready to go!

What did you expect? Of course Whalen wasnt gonna have their team sit in a terrible zone and give up 90 pts a game.

Shades was merely making a comment in passing. Why are you riled up?

Shades was merely making a comment in passing. Why are you riled up?

Didnt know i was riled up but whalen announced in one of her 1st interviews theyd be going mainly man to man defense. So i thought its been well known thered be a big difference in defenses systems.

Didnt know i was riled up but whalen announced in one of her 1st interviews theyd be going mainly man to man defense. So i thought its been well known thered be a big difference in defenses systems.

Maybe you weren't riled but I think that it was just that you kind of snuffed an enthusiastic, positive comment :)

Apparently Ignatius felt a need to emphasize in his post what everybody already knew. Not sure why he would bother if that were the case, but I’m glad he did it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom