Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MSU, fresh off a home win over then #3 Oregon, had to go to overtime to beat Hartford 74-66. Anyone know where Shay Colley is? She didn't play again today and I've not been able to find any news on her absence. I know she had what looked to be a serious knee injury earlier in the year, but then she played the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by tripledouble View Post
    MSU, fresh off a home win over then #3 Oregon, had to go to overtime to beat Hartford 74-66. Anyone know where Shay Colley is? She didn't play again today and I've not been able to find any news on her absence. I know she had what looked to be a serious knee injury earlier in the year, but then she played the next game.
    Colley is still out with a sprained MCL.

Thanks, Iggy. Seems like you're much better at navigating the net than I am. I don't wish injuries on anyone, but it is interesting to note that the Gophers play two of their first four BIG games against Michigan and Michigan State and both those teams currently have key players who have been out from injuries. MSU's Colley and Michigan's Thome (with back spasms). Seems like Thome's problems could be recurring. IMO, MSU with a healthy Colley, might be the third best team in the conference behind Iowa and Maryland, but without, they're middle of the pack.