That Burning Question, What This Year's Music ???

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It's that time of year where everyone pushes their favorite for entrance and third quarter tunes.

Get on the Boat, by clicking here.

Hopefully they fix the third to fourth quarter dance stuff... it got all mixed up and awkward last year.

Hopefully they fix the third to fourth quarter dance stuff... it got all mixed up and awkward last year.

Agree. My guess is they will have someone that knows what they're doing create the mix. However...this year, they're upping their game. We'll have Goldy and Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) doing the Gopher.

I just said this in another post earlier today, but I loved when they ran out to the Dr. Dre beat...

I have been listening to nothing but Yacht Rock Radio on Sirius Radio in order to get ready for the new season. :cool:

Whatever they do, it better be good for the students. I like watching the students get wild and therefore I get in the spirit as well more. Fleck you here? Get a few of your players involved with a few of the students to come up with some "dandy" music for the crowd.

Whatever they pick (which I don't really care) I bet I won't know most of it.

Whatever they pick (which I don't really care) I bet I won't know most of it.

I learn about recent music .... mostly from attending Gopher Football games.... and reading the subtitles on the big screen.

They better keep the Dr. Dre tune for our entrance! (Followed by the rouser, of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tunnel walk to that Marilyn Manson song last year was sweet. I also love the inclusion of Dre too. Problem is they have to pick one or the other, can't be mixing between the two as it's a super awkward transition. This becomes especially true if they play Dre for like 3 seconds and then they run out, they have to let it play longer.

I still want the first 1:20 of this song as our entrance song. I do like the Dr. Dre beat as well.

As opposed to The Rouser????

I believe the rouser is played as they are running out. In a few games they played Dr. Dre as they were walking down the tunnel and starting to run. The team starts running and the rouser begins.

... and when the other team takes the field, they should play this:

They have used Legendary by Welshly Arms for a few spots on network TV and I find it pretty goosebumpily. Needs to be cut straight to the hook, but most songs do.

They should come out to the same song Fernando Rodney did for the Twins lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

As others have said here (and I mentioned in a similar thread last season), The third-to-fourth quarter routine took a BIG hit last year. It had been building with the addition of the Gopher dance, clear my throat, etc. but of course it had become too much fun and successful so they messed with it last season and people were back on their seats in no time.

Top Bottom