Default Schedule Released!!!!!

Here is the 2018-19 Schedule - hot off the internet!!!!

2018-19 Gopher's WBB Schedule
    Follow me on twitter: @skiumahgopher

Non Conference schedule with last season NCAA final RPI

344 Rhode Island
    331 Arkansas Pine Bluff
    322 Coppin State
    314 Incarnate Word
    288 Air Force
    266 Cornell
    224 @ Xavier
    209 Boston College
    181 New Hampshire
    165 San Diego
    41 Syracuse

Yes the legendary Pine Bluff and Incarnate Word (which I believe became Division I in 2017). Some of these games were inherited; but the schedule also seems the result of a scrambling coaching staff lacking solid Division I connections. We'd best not lose to Xavier in Cincinnati

I do love opening at Williams versus the Badgers and closing at Williams versus the Spartans. The Barn should be rock'n.

Blog Entries

It will be great to see 10,000 plus fans welcome the Lindsay Whalen era with the Lady Gophers at Williams Arena against New Hampshire on November 9! Happy Days are here again!

What a bold move by Mark Coyle for approaching Lindsay Whalen and offering her the coaching job. We knew she'd say yes.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

5. Default

Game times for the entire season announced today.

Here's a link:

https://gophersports.com/news/2018/9...-contests.aspx

One thing I noticed; the revenge game on 17 November versus San Diego is a football Saturday. The time for the gridiron clash between the Gophers and Northwestern at the Bank has not been established. I'm hoping for 2:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius L Hoops View Post
    One thing I noticed; the revenge game on 17 November versus San Diego is a football Saturday. The time for the gridiron clash between the Gophers and Northwestern at the Bank has not been established. I'm hoping for 2:30.
    I would think they could adjust the WBB time as necessary in order for fans to take in both games.

Quote Originally Posted by joshvanklomp View Post
    I would think they could adjust the WBB time as necessary in order for fans to take in both games.
    The basketball game is at 7:30. So, I'm usually in favor of the football game being at 2:30 like this week where we have football at 2:30 and volleyball at 7:30. It's not ideal, however, for fans arriving only for the 7:30 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius L Hoops View Post
    I would bet the U is hoping for 11:00. Much easier logistically if football is done at 2:15-2:30.

Just go spend 4+ hours at Sterbs, BWW, or a Dinkytown establishment after the Gophers take care of the if you have 2 QBs, you have 0 QBs Widcats.
    Follow me on twitter: @skiumahgopher

Anyone heard when season tickets will arrive?

11. Default

According to the ticket office, they should start going out about this time next week. As season ticket holders will recall from prior years they don't arrive all that long before the first game.
    Last edited by fanfromthevalley; 10-23-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromthevalley View Post
    According to the ticket office, they should start going out about this time next week. As season ticket holder will recall from prior years they don't arrive all that long before the first game.
    True. Anxious for things to start, I guess!