Kobe McCrary

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Welcome back, Kobe

The Vikings added fullback Kobe McCrary to the roster on Monday, two days after fullback Johnny Stanton was injured in a preseason game against Jacksonville.

McCrary spent rookie minicamp with the Vikings in early May, but was released after the weekend was over.

The 24-year-old said he has been hard at work — on and off the field — since being let go by Minnesota.

“I actually went back home and got a job working 10 hours a day,” McCrary said. “After I’d get off about 3:30 p.m., I’d rest about an hour and then go work out and do some stuff by myself.”

McCrary said he was filling bed comforters with cotton as his day job.

McCrary spent the past two seasons playing for the University of Minnesota, where he rushed for 738 yards and 11 touchdowns in two seasons with the Gophers. He led the team with 5.3 yards per carry as a senior.

“I love the city of Minneapolis,” said McCrary, who was in Florida when the Vikings called. “It’s a good feeling to come back.”

Doubt it, unless Ham gets hurt, but they'll probably take a fourth back, whoever they were going to cut between Thomas and Brown if that happens. Hopefully Kobe dies well enough to land on a practice squad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Doubt it, unless Ham gets hurt, but they'll probably take a fourth back, whoever they were going to cut between Thomas and Brown if that happens. Hopefully Kobe dies well enough to land on a practice squad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Come, let us take a muster speedily:
Doomsday is near; die all, die merrily.
- Henry IV

Dies irae for Kobe? Sorry man to hear that you are DOA...

Top Bottom