T-Minus 250 hours until we see this! RTB!!

Lol - yep, I let the U have it. That was my goal. Sadly, there is likely not a current seat holder as there seem to be fewer than in the past.

You believe in PJ. I don’t. He’s the first coach I haven’t gotten fully behind because I don’t believe in him as a person. Yet, for long-term success of the program I am not going to cheer for him to fail. So, do I think he will be successful? No, I do not think he will take us to the, “top of the BIG.” Do I hope for his failure? No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will it take for you to admit you were wrong?

Win National title?
Make CFP?
Does he need to win the Big 10?
Win Big Ten West?
Win 8 games and a bowl game?
Beat WI 3 out of 5 years?
Beat WI 3 years in a row?
Win trophy games?

Do any of these things matter in influencing your decision if it happens?

Best GPA of any football team?
Clean program?
Program that gives back?
Good recruiting?

Since you are taking a hard stance, provide us with some clear measurables to detail at what point you'll be flipped to believe he was the right hire rather than just being sore about his personality?

Not sure I understand the disdain for a coach that preaches being accountable to yourself and others and doing well in school, football, and life. I am not sure how long he will stay at Minnesota but I believe he will be successful here.

Lol - yep, I let the U have it. That was my goal. Sadly, there is likely not a current seat holder as there seem to be fewer than in the past.

You believe in PJ. I don’t. He’s the first coach I haven’t gotten fully behind because I don’t believe in him as a person. Yet, for long-term success of the program I am not going to cheer for him to fail. So, do I think he will be successful? No, I do not think he will take us to the, “top of the BIG.” Do I hope for his failure? No.

I can’t begin to understand this - At a minimum, it seems that Fleck is doing everything in his power to prepare his student athletes to be successful human beings, both personally and professionally. I believe in what he is building on the field too, but to not believe in what he’s doing off the field is an interesting position to take.

What will it take for you to admit you were wrong?

Win National title?
Make CFP?
Does he need to win the Big 10?
Win Big Ten West?
Win 8 games and a bowl game?
Beat WI 3 out of 5 years?
Beat WI 3 years in a row?
Win trophy games?

Do any of these things matter in influencing your decision if it happens?

Best GPA of any football team?
Clean program?
Program that gives back?
Good recruiting?

Since you are taking a hard stance, provide us with some clear measurables to detail at what point you'll be flipped to believe he was the right hire rather than just being sore about his personality?

FTF, why do you state, “What will it take for you to admit you’re wrong?”

I am not predicting he will fail or succeed. I just don’t believe in him. Unlike so many who wanted to see the previous coach fail, I don’t want to see him fail. I just don’t think he will be successful. If he has success similar to Mason and Kill, great. If he does better, great. He inherited a strong foundation, and hope he builds on that and honors it. Were there some holes, such as QB? Sure. There was also a culture of kids who went to class, had a strong GPA, worked hard. We will see where he takes it. Maybe he will take it to new heights, maybe not. I never complained once last year about the coaching on the field, and won’t in the future. He and his staff will do all they can to win.

All that said, I don’t like his approach, putting RTB and his own brand ahead of the U. I don’t believe in him as a person. You think he’s the answer and are willing to follow whatever he does. That’s fine.

I can’t begin to understand this - At a minimum, it seems that Fleck is doing everything in his power to prepare his student athletes to be successful human beings, both personally and professionally. I believe in what he is building on the field too, but to not believe in what he’s doing off the field is an interesting position to take.

I believe PJ has put his brand ahead of the U. I believe he espouses one thing for his players, and does another himself. That’s it. Pretty simple.

Yeah, I do. Thanks

Very sad. I hope that in the future, with enough counseling and perhaps the correct medication, you will be able to enter adulthood with happiness. Yes, season ticket holders like you, believe it or not, are never missed. Never.

Very sad. I hope that in the future, with enough counseling and perhaps the correct medication, you will be able to enter adulthood with happiness. Yes, season ticket holders like you, believe it or not, are never missed. Never.

TCF has about 50,800 seats and only about 22,000 season ticket holders. There appears to be a lot of room for more season tickets regardless how they feel about the Head Coach. Unless someone has no concept of how math works.

You in the Ticket Office or P.R.?

If Fleck gets us to a B1G title game in the next 5 years will take the dem line that we're good because of the previous coaching staff made it possible.

I really do love the run out of the tunnel. It is one of the great things about football on all levels.

So how many hours now? ;)

Last edited:

TCF has about 50,800 seats and only about 22,000 season ticket holders. There appears to be a lot of room for more season tickets regardless how they feel about the Head Coach. Unless someone has no concept of how math works.

You in the Ticket Office or P.R.?

Whatever. Either you’re a fan or you’re not. I’m consistently a fan and have never wavered. Never. Do and feel what you want. I have no time for “fans” that bail as soon as things go wrong.

TCF has about 50,800 seats and only about 22,000 season ticket holders. There appears to be a lot of room for more season tickets regardless how they feel about the Head Coach.

On the plus side, all the empty seats make our tiny stadium feel nice and roomy.

Top Bottom