T-Minus 250 hours until we see this! RTB!!

I can’t either. Really got the bug this weekend. I’m definitely ready for college football to start!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I'm hearing the drums right now. Every day it gets louder!

Looks so stupid with the oars, and even dumber that our coach sprints out in front of the players. It’s all about PJF.

First time in 20 years I won’t be there - gave up the season tickets. As many of you will say though, we have so many fans, you don’t need me and the others that PJ has driven away.

Last edited:

Looks so stupid with the oars, and even dumber that our coach sprints out in front of the players. It’s all about PJF.

First time in 20 years I won’t be there - gave up the season tickets. As many of you will say though, we have so many fans, you don’t need me and the others that PJ has driven away.

Exactly the post I was expecting. Thanks for the laugh. :clap:

Oars and sprinting. Funny stuff.

Last edited:

The fastest 40 time for a head coach in the B10. That is our entrance tradition. Screw Clemson!! :rolleyes:

What's hilarious is that you think this is unique to just Fleck. I've seen Harbaugh and Saban do it. Paterno used to do it all the time. My college coach did it too. He was one of the nicest guys I've ever met, would do anything for us. He wanted to be with the team when we ran onto the field. We asked him to lead us out.

Row the boat just doesn't do it for me. Maybe someday I will catch on. I think I am still more of a "Get your chili hot!" person.

Bye

I guess it must be all about you then

Sad, sad day that Ozzy&Ray won't be there. I'll be there wearing my Row The Boat t-shirt, with my PJ Fleck-esque polo and Khakis. Might even run through a brick wall just for the hell of it.

Many will tell you that you are welcome to come back

Not me

Not to be a downer, but god that game was disappointing from the start.
That's definitely one that I would like to block out from my memory.

Last edited:

Many will tell you that you are welcome to come back

Not me

That’s sucks. I was hoping I could hang out with you. You ever get to any games though?

i think "mostly better football this year" will cure all ills.

Get to a bowl game and that will constitute "rowable" progress.

I can.

I'm excited, and looking forward to it, but never wish away time.

But what if, strictly hypothetically, you are stuck in a meeting so mind numbing there is serious danger of permanent brain damage, yet walking out might impact your ability to care for your family, who are, of course, more precious than your own brain cells? In that situation, isn’t wishing for a “fast forward” button for your own life reasonable?

Again, strictly hypothetically. As far as you know.

You feel better now?

I’m pretty excited too. A week from now I hope to be having a cold post victory beer at Palmers on the West Bank (hope to see a couple of other Gopher fans there).

Ozzy & Ray
Ozzy And Ray
O.A.R. ...
tenor.gif

Yeah, I do. Thanks

Good, so do we. And as years go by, and PJ leads the U to the top of the B1G, you can enjoy your beer knowing that you really let the U have it for hiring such a terrible coach. I suspect that the current seat holder will be cheering the opposite with his beer.

Good, so do we. And as years go by, and PJ leads the U to the top of the B1G, you can enjoy your beer knowing that you really let the U have it for hiring such a terrible coach. I suspect that the current seat holder will be cheering the opposite with his beer.

Lol - yep, I let the U have it. That was my goal. Sadly, there is likely not a current seat holder as there seem to be fewer than in the past.

You believe in PJ. I don’t. He’s the first coach I haven’t gotten fully behind because I don’t believe in him as a person. Yet, for long-term success of the program I am not going to cheer for him to fail. So, do I think he will be successful? No, I do not think he will take us to the, “top of the BIG.” Do I hope for his failure? No.

Last edited:

Top Bottom