Annexstad Receives Scholarship - (Brock that is)

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Tweeted by PJ.

P.J. Fleck

Verified account

@Coach_Fleck
9h9 hours ago
More
Congrats to @BrockAnnexstad for earning a scholarship!! Born to be a Gopher!! #RTB #HYPRR #SkiUMah

(Replying to my own thread. (tacky and self-promoting)).

Timing of the mention is very late Friday / news dumpish.

My assumption is today or tomorrow Zack will be announced as starting QB.

My assumption is today or tomorrow Zack will be announced as starting QB.

I don't think PJ will name a starter until a couple games in, much like he did last season.

Frube.

First the All-Hair team, now this. It’s been a good year for him.

Nice way to reward the Annexstad family.

Whoops, that it was Zack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Conspiracy theory: PJ told the Annexstads he'd give Brock a scholarship for his final 3(?) years and Zack a scholarship for his final 2-3 years (depending on redshirt) instead of giving Zack a full ride right away. Thus actually giving the Annexstad family less of a tuition bill than what it would be with 4-5 years of just Zack on scholarship.

Conspiracy theory: PJ told the Annexstads he'd give Brock a scholarship for his final 3(?) years and Zack a scholarship for his final 2-3 years (depending on redshirt) instead of giving Zack a full ride right away. Thus actually giving the Annexstad family less of a tuition bill than what it would be with 4-5 years of just Zack on scholarship.

I put that @ 0%

I do believe scholarship is more about Zack than Brock though

Are the scholarships awarded for a year, renewable each year at the coach's discretion? How does that work? Also, if you PWO do you have to wait two years before you are eligible?

Top Bottom