Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default All Things Tre Holloman Recruitment Thread (Class of 2022)

Per Shooter:

The Gophers plan to be the first school to offer 6-foot-2 incoming Cretin-Derham Hall freshman point guard Tre Holloman a scholarship. Holloman, son of ex-Gophers women’s basketball star Crystal Flint, who will be the Raiders’ new girls basketball coach, will be among the nation’s most recruited preps in four years. He loves to pass and play defense.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/08/1...-anthony-barr/

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Didn't realize he was going from North to CDH, he's going to be really good.

Nice recruiting move by cdh..grabbing is mom to coach girls and picking up her son in the deal

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Nice recruiting move by cdh..grabbing is mom to coach girls and picking up her son in the deal
    Leaving MPLS North or North Star.Paul?, Either way leaving a very good head coach that knows the game

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not that it really matters because of how good Holloman is, but CDH plays a much tougher schedule than Mpls North simply due to conference. North plays anyone, but has some weak teams they are forced to play.

No reason he shouldn't have an offer right now. He doesn't even have to be a NBA level player, it's pretty obvious already he'll be good enough for a scholarship.

Quote Originally Posted by fraternity2017 View Post
    No reason he shouldn't have an offer right now. He doesn't even have to be a NBA level player, it's pretty obvious already he'll be good enough for a scholarship.
    Holy crap fraternity2017! You are really riding the staff hard recently for not offering middle schoolers (which Holloman just finished up) scholarship offers! You were on the staff about Chet, now Holloman, etc.

I am very confident that the Gophers will offer very early in the process, and like most offers of kids his caliber, the "timeliness" of the offer will have little to no impact on the recruits decision.

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    Holy crap fraternity2017! You are really riding the staff hard recently for not offering middle schoolers (which Holloman just finished up) scholarship offers! You were on the staff about Chet, now Holloman, etc.

I am very confident that the Gophers will offer very early in the process, and like most offers of kids his caliber, the "timeliness" of the offer will have little to no impact on the recruits decision.

Go Gophers!!
    I agreed plus it's about the relationship not the offer, example we offered Omersa late but the staff had a relationship with him since 8th or 9th grade. When a recruit goes to the press like Reuvers about that crap, they were never that interested and are trying to get the homers off their backs

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would prefer the staff be aggressive and differentiate themselves from the bluebloods and regional counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by fraternity2017 View Post
    I would prefer the staff be aggressive and differentiate themselves from the bluebloods and regional counterparts.
    Hes been on campus multiple times already this summer, he knows an offer is coming. Hes just gonna be a freshman in hs and has no other offers. They are being aggressive with him.

per Shooter:

Kid to watch: Cretin-Derham Hall freshman point guard Tre Holloman, 14, last week received an invitation to the USA Basketball Junior National team mini-camp in Colorado Springs next month. The USA camp is endorsed by the NBA, NCAA and NBA Players Association.

Holloman, 6 feet 1 and 160 pounds, also was invited to the John Lucas high school elite camp in Houston this month and already has received a letter of interest from Iowa coach Fran McCaffery.

Holloman, also a QB-safety for Cretin-Derham’s freshman football team, on Monday will work out with the varsity as a safety.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/09/0...e-o-line-help/

Go Gophers!!