Star Tribune is doing a great job covering this 2018 Gopher football team.

Hockeytown

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the amount of coverage the Strib is producing these days is up in quantity and quality. I'm have no stats to compare past years story line totals but I wonder if they get a lot of Gopher clicks and have upped there Gopher quantity. Nice Work Strib!

Yep, seems a little more attention than at this stage in the past.

Coach has maintained from his first day that the sports press is part of the "community" on to future success.

Hopefully we'll feel the same way in 3 months...

I am still not over Souhan and Kill "writhing on the ground" article. Not do I expect I ever will.

I am still not over Souhan and Kill "writhing on the ground" article. Not do I expect I ever will.

That was absolutely stupid and inappropriate. I've never gotten over it either.

I wonder if Timberwolves and Strib owner Glen Taylor ever whisper a thing or two to the Strib newspaper to temper down the negative attacks on the Gopher Football and Basketball programs.

I still haven't renewed my subscription over my anger. Maybe when there are real visible long term positive changes in their sports coverage.

Last edited:

Has anyone else noticed that the amount of coverage the Strib is producing these days is up in quantity and quality. I'm have no stats to compare past years story line totals but I wonder if they get a lot of Gopher clicks and have upped there Gopher quantity. Nice Work Strib!

No. It is pretty much the same. It's always been pretty good.

Top Bottom