Photos from today's Gopher Football practice (08-07-2018)

Cool.

Thanks for sharing.

When I went to an open practice they handed out papers that said no photography...

When I went to an open practice they handed out papers that said no photography...

There are certain times that media members are allowed to take photos. Team drills aren’t allowed to be photographed but stretching and independent drills can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are certain times that media members are allowed to take photos. Team drills aren’t allowed to be photographed but stretching and independent drills can.

Humm, fan wise they said none at all on the paper I got.

Media stuff I know they get various times.

Humm, fan wise they said none at all on the paper I got.

Media stuff I know they get various times.

Fans are asked to not use their cell phones for open practice. Media does have rules that are a little different to allow me to take/share photos like I did this afternoon.

Nice, but I remember the days when gold was the school color instead of white.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice, but I remember the days when gold was the school color instead of white.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AMEN. Actually Murray was the first coach to go to white helmets but he soon shifted back to gold. Stoll, a great guy by the way, went the old fashioned gold route. Then they wanted to copy USC so we did that for a while. Now back to white. Notre Dame, on the other hand, has always had gold helmet.

I got the impression from Jared's first post that he is a member of GopherHole staff and likely has media credentials.
If I am mistaken, please correct me.

I got the impression from Jared's first post that he is a member of GopherHole staff and likely has media credentials.
If I am mistaken, please correct me.

You are correct. Yesterday was my first practice as a member of the GopherHole staff. I look forward to engaging on the forums and providing content to all of you this season!

I see Jared is a Lynx beat writer. Maybe he can get some of that Lynx aura to rub off on my favorite football team.

I see Jared is a Lynx beat writer. Maybe he can get some of that Lynx aura to rub off on my favorite football team.

The Lynx have been highly successful the last seven years. That said, this is the first year I’ve covered them and they aren’t doing as well as usual. I might be kicked off that beat if someone at Target Center is superstitious!

You are correct. Yesterday was my first practice as a member of the GopherHole staff. I look forward to engaging on the forums and providing content to all of you this season!

Welcome Jared and thanks for the photos.

Welcome and thanks for the great stuff.

The Lynx have been highly successful the last seven years. That said, this is the first year I’ve covered them and they aren’t doing as well as usual. I might be kicked off that beat if someone at Target Center is superstitious!

Well now I'm all droopy eyed. In all seriousness though, welcome and I'm looking forward to future contributions.

Thanks for the pictures. But seriously, if you are bad luck, go on a road trip to Madison, Iowa City, Lincoln and West Lafette (sp). A distance of 856 miles. I‘ll pay for your gas.

That's a lotta logos on the back wall in those photos! Are we currently 78% of the way to MAHturity? Is that good?

That's a lotta logos on the back wall in those photos! Are we currently 78% of the way to MAHturity? Is that good?

MINNESOTA FOOTBALL (M Row The Boat logo) +3 (M compass logo) B1G (Nike logo) 78% (Race to MAHTURITY logo?)

Did I do it right?

Top Bottom