Online presale code for US Bank Stadium College Classic basketball

Thanks for the heads up. But I'll probably wait for tickets to be sold through Gopher Sports. I absolutely detest ticketmaster.

Thanks for the heads up. But I'll probably wait for tickets to be sold through Gopher Sports. I absolutely detest ticketmaster.

Yeah, its nice the Gophers don't charge any fees or anything.

Yeah, its nice the Gophers don't charge any fees or anything.
I'd also like to pay any extra fees to the University rather than ticketmaster.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EDIT:

After a brief phone call it doesn't seem like tickets for this game will ever be available thru gophersports, at least not to the general public. Might be different for season ticket holders. All this according to gopher ticket office Lady. She said they go on sale to general public this Friday (8/10) and this will be through Ticketmaster.

Last edited:

EDIT:

After a brief phone call it doesn't seem like tickets for this game will ever be available thru gophersports, at least not to the general public. Might be different for season ticket holders. All this according to gopher ticket office Lady. She said they go on sale to general public this Friday (8/10) and this will be through Ticketmaster.

This appears to be true based on the resale emailed I got from the Gopher ticket office. Directs me to ticketmaster. Glad I got my seats! Row 1!

Any word on the release of the rest of the schedule?

I’m confused these obviously can’t be actually tickets to the game because you can get seats for 13? Is this to get in lottery or what?

It still bugs me quite a bit that this game was not included in our season ticket package or at the very least offered at a substantial discount. I understand that this is technically a neutral site game, but for an athletic department that struggles to reward season ticket holders...this could have been an opportunity to do so.

I’m confused these obviously can’t be actually tickets to the game because you can get seats for 13? Is this to get in lottery or what?

those are the upper level seats. Probably $20ish after fees.

Tickets are (were) $13 to $98. We got some good seats for $48. They do send you to Ticketmaster so let's say it that buying the tickets wasn't as smooth possible. Though it's understandable that the Gopher Ticket Office wouldn't have the software to sell tickets at US Bank stadium.

Our taxes and fees came to $23 a ticket.

Last edited:

Tickets are (were) $13 to $98. We got some good seats for $48. They do send you to Ticketmaster so let's say it that buying the tickets wasn't as smooth possible. Though it's understandable that the Gopher Ticket Office wouldn't have the software to sell tickets at US Bank stadium.

Our taxes and fees came to $23 a ticket.

and that is why i will be watching from home or in a bar--$23 in fees for a $48 seat

and that is why i will be watching from home or in a bar--$23 in fees for a $48 seat

You realize that places that don't charge fees have already built them into the cost of the ticket, right? If the tickets were just 50% more expensive, would you be going?

Darn read it wrong and thought it was final 4

You realize that places that don't charge fees have already built them into the cost of the ticket, right? If the tickets were just 50% more expensive, would you be going?

My seat in the Barn is about $52 per game-- similar seat at US Bank is $136 plus fees.

Now the quality of the opponent is slightly different- I'm not sure paying $52 to see hyphenated directional schools for half of the year is smart either-but it is what I do

I feel your pain Minneconsin... I antied up for 4 US Bank tix with a similar increase... I tried counseling, therapy, drinking... I just keep buying Gopher football & basketball tickets... and you're right... it is what we do. I've pretty much decided that I'll keep doing it as long as I can afford it. Some habits are tough to break...

My seat in the Barn is about $52 per game-- similar seat at US Bank is $136 plus fees.

Now the quality of the opponent is slightly different- I'm not sure paying $52 to see hyphenated directional schools for half of the year is smart either-but it is what I do

Yeah, its also a different venue. The Gophers not charging fees doesn't mean they aren't making money or have things built in. They just roll it all into one.

Top Bottom