Officials admire Fleck and Kill's players' manners and respect, not so for Brewster

BleedGopher

Reaction score

"they" isn't really defined, is it one or two guys or something?

Also what they actually said isn't there.... that's a pretty empty paragraph.

Shooters article talks about Ryan Sutter’s rehab workout schedule being 7 days a week and in Madison. Well, he was at the half marathon in St. Paul yesterday morning with his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what it’s worth, I talk to an older lawyer guy at the gym now and then. A buddy of his is a B1G ref and has told him before that he was not a big Jay Sawvel fan nor his sideline antics. He was also convinced that the Gopher defensive players during that time were not discouraged from going after the head.

Also, the Pioneer Press website is just painful to visit. Especially the mobile version.

There is probably a lot to like about having a player hand you the ball after each play.

The Sawvel thing would make some sense since we had so many targeting calls under Kill / Claeys.

PJ seems like the type that will get hot when needed but not over play it like Ron Gardenhire did for the Twins.
Refs can probably appreciate only getting yelled at when it was a legit questionable call vs every time the ball doesn't bounce the way of the head coach (Fran McCaffery Iowa basketball).

Shooters article talks about Ryan Sutter’s rehab workout schedule being 7 days a week and in Madison. Well, he was at the half marathon in St. Paul yesterday morning with his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! Mentions that Dozier's new team leads the majors in attendance too!

I guess we'll see if this makes any difference in how many calls go our way.

Top Bottom