MJ Anderson Commits!

He is an impressive recruit, likely filling out an impressive set of defensive lineman from this class.

I think this kid ends up a DT.

DE: Bargy, Harris
DT: Richter, Anderson, Griffen
JuCo: Daniels, Schad

With as much data and information as there is available on all the recruits these days, I don't think there's any possible way to conclude that it "doesn't matter" if we recruit guys who are 2-stars instead of 3-stars, and that we'll end up the same either way. It does matter.

Mods, please delete the posts that are not focused on the thread title.

Great signing. Love seeing all the offers out there.

I figure if I were a croot and I committed I'd go check the various forums to see what people are saying and .... I'd be disappointing to find people just yelling at each other when it comes to committing.

Please, clean this thread.

MJ we are excited to see you play for the U. Please pardon the same group of posters that hijack the treads into nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget the stars. I'm more concerned about his offers. We beat out a good number of teams for this kid. Clearly there is something here that a star rating cannot show.

If I'm a recruit like MJ (meaning an impact DL player), I"m all in on having other DL players like we'll have in this class. That way the other team's OL can't always double team you. They've got to give respect to everyone on the line (plus the blitzing LB), which is really great news for someone like MJ that gets into the other team's backfield. You picked a great spot to land MJ, glad you're part of the team.

MJ Anderson de-commits:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

As soon as I see these old threads pop back up I know bad news is coming...

Does anyone have any inside information?

Yikes. Is this part of the recruiting bump from beating the Badgers?

Don’t know what is public and what is only on the pay sites but we have better Defensive linemen looking to get in the boat.

Weird that he would decommit with no visits set up, I'm guessing there's been lots of contact from other schools. Either that or Fleck cooled on him for some reason. Or perhaps Fleck told him they saw him as a DT and he wanted to stay at DE? Regardless, best of luck to him. Next up!

Weird that he would decommit with no visits set up, I'm guessing there's been lots of contact from other schools. Either that or Fleck cooled on him for some reason. Or perhaps Fleck told him they saw him as a DT and he wanted to stay at DE? Regardless, best of luck to him. Next up!

I’m hearing potentially 2 4 stars that Fleck needs to make room for in the class

Are we to get a surprise or two soon?

Reading the tea leaves on 247, I think the kid just wanted to look around at other schools. I don't think the staff would ask him to decommit as he was already one of the higher rated kids in the class.

Bugger.
3d5b1e163f765ddb855ae5643033243b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom