MJ Anderson Commits!

Preach. And never forget the number of times that PMWin said that the board of regents were smart, and were going to fire Coyle and Kaler in order to save Claeys job after the scandal. <b>Still one of the more hilarious and delusional things I've ever seen on this board. </b>

But as far as MJ Anderson is concerned, I liked him as a recruit so this stings a little. But Fleck is working hard on his higher rated targets.

No worries - you still own most the others in the top 10.

BTW - do you think Kaler resigning w/in a month of the U getting sued is a coincidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sort of sucks........but remember, we have Reigelsperger, Ahanotu, and N-Okonji whom all redshirted this past year coming on board.

He's back!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Welcome back MJ. Please keep your hands, legs and head in the boat for safety.

You really have no clue, do you?

Anderson didn’t “de-commit.” Something happened and we pulled the scholarship. Unless you believe Anderson voluntarily gave up a $100k+ education 3 weeks before he was going to sign with no other options on the table.

Apparently the coaches decided they really do like him after all.

You really have no clue, do you?

Anderson didn’t “de-commit.” Something happened and we pulled the scholarship. Unless you believe Anderson voluntarily gave up a $100k+ education 3 weeks before he was going to sign with no other options on the table.

MJ Anderson is reformed!!!!

Apparently the coaches decided they really do like him after all.

We’ll probably never know exactly what happened, but I refuse to believe he decommitted without any firm offers still on the table and then re-joined without taking any visits. There are 2 scenarios that are most likely:

1. He wink wink “decommited “ with the full approval of the staff so he could announce his commitment at his high school and make a video.
2. The staff was up front with him and told him he didn’t have a guaranteed spot but still wanted him to visit. When Chris Daniels decommitted and possibly not getting a commitment from Robinson, there was space for him again.

We’ll probably never know exactly what happened, but I refuse to believe he decommitted without any firm offers still on the table and then re-joined without taking any visits. There are 2 scenarios that are most likely:

1. He wink wink “decommited “ with the full approval of the staff so he could announce his commitment at his high school and make a video.
2. The staff was up front with him and told him he didn’t have a guaranteed spot but still wanted him to visit. When Chris Daniels decommitted and possibly not getting a commitment from Robinson, there was space for him again.

You seemed pretty sure a couple of weeks ago, sure enough to say "we pulled his scholarship".

I prefer the smugness of your last post over this one.

Couldn't a possibility go something like, he was hoping the announcement of his decommitment would spur other P5 offers ... which never materialized?

Top Bottom