2018 Season Ticket Mailing

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Anyone get their season tickets in the mail yet?

I received an update from the sports office in mid-June stating they thought the mailing would be in mid-to-late July.

Calendar says August....soooooo....just wondering?

Thanks in advance.

Bumping this. I have yet to get my season tickets. Others?

Spoke with ticket office earlier this week.

Yes, they thought it could be done in July but didn't happen.

Agree it's always been in mid-August but was only responding to what the U projected as the mailing schedule for this season.

They probably regret sending out the email to that effect back in June.

The good news is that rep also said the mailing should be starting any time now. That remains to be seen but is imminent nonetheless.

That's the update.

I usually have received my tickets by this time of August, but no dice as of yet.

It wouldn't be late July / August on GH without concern regarding ticket arrival.

I have not received mine yet either.

Arrived at lunch. Now I can vacation in solace without this monkey on my back!

With so few season tickets to mail, you’d think they could accelerate the timetable.

With so few season tickets to mail, you’d think they could accelerate the timetable.

I think there are just a handful of companies that do this specifically for tickets so everyone is in the same couple lines.

Got mine at nearly 10pm tonight... odd time to get them delivered.

I'm not a huge fan of the ticket design this year.

Past years each ticket had a sort of mini theme.... this year it's like someone kinda just picked one theme... made small changes ... copy and pasted each one.

The design isn't bad, it just seems like a web promotional design pasted on each ticket that doesn't work that great for a bunch of tickets.

Top Bottom