Frost hitting transfers, jucos hard

How will Frost's transfers play immediately? Unless they are grad transfers they have to sit a year as well.

Jesus H man, it says right in post 1 that they're all JuCos, grad transfers, or received immediate eligibility waivers (except Vedral). You didn't even have to click on the article to find that out.

And I don't care about Nebraska's roster enough to evaluate each of the ten.

I know that you hate swingman and his positivity, but at least read what he posts before you shoot your mouth off. No evaluation required on your end.

Jesus H man, it says right in post 1 that they're all JuCos, grad transfers, or received immediate eligibility waivers (except Vedral). You didn't even have to click on the article to find that out.

I know that you hate swingman and his positivity, but at least read what he posts before you shoot your mouth off. No evaluation required on your end.

Whether they can play year 1 or have to sit out isn't really the main point. Both coaches went after transfers and JUCOs.

Whether they can play year 1 or have to sit out isn't really the main point.

Sure it is. Again, consult the nearest dictionary for the meaning of the word "immediately." While you're at it, please also look up "now," another word that you used in your post.

Sure it is. Again, consult the nearest dictionary for the meaning of the word "immediately." While you're at it, please also look up "now," another word that you used in your post.

Read the title of the thread - "Frost hitting transfers, jucos hard."

Nothing about "only guys that are eligible to play in year 1."

Read the title of the thread - "Frost hitting transfers, jucos hard."

Nothing about "only guys that are eligible to play in year 1."

You're having a rough day. Maybe sit out a few plays there, champ. Common sense dictates that having a bunch of transfers immediately eligible for Year 1 (rather than Year 2, as Fleck has done) indicates an increased emphasis on winning sooner than later.

Put your seething hatred for swingman aside, take a few deep breaths, and start posting again when you have your head on straight.

You're having a rough day. Maybe sit out a few plays there, champ. Common sense dictates that having a bunch of transfers immediately eligible for Year 1 (rather than Year 2, as Fleck has done) indicates an increased emphasis on winning sooner than later.

Put your seething hatred for swingman aside, take a few deep breaths, and start posting again when you have your head on straight.

Oh dpo, you're so witty. Champ, take a break,... I bet your a coward in real life.

You continue to make a theoretical argument, since none of Frost's transfers or JUCOs have even played yet.

Oh dpo, you're so witty. Champ, take a break,... I bet your a coward in real life.

You continue to make a theoretical argument, since none of Frost's transfers or JUCOs have even played yet.

As I've already stated, I'm happy to make a wager on how many of these players see the field this fall - o/u 6.5, I'll take over, you take under. Name the stakes.

As I've already stated, I'm happy to make a wager on how many of these players see the field this fall - o/u 6.5, I'll take over, you take under. Name the stakes.

Thanks for admitting that it's a bet and not reality.

Thanks for admitting that it's a bet and not reality.

Funny that you call me a "coward" and yet you're afraid to take my bet because you know you're wrong, you'll lose, and you're lashing out.

Funny that you call me a "coward" and yet you're afraid to take my bet because you know you're wrong, you'll lose, and you're lashing out.

sure dude, I'll bet you $1000 on an anonymous message board how many Nebraska transfers will see action this year... /s

So we can have a whole Gopher board devoted to people that can’t stand PJ and want him to fail?

I always find the "want him to fail" accusation bizarre. The impression I get is that every one (or virtually every one) of flecks harshest critics on here would have been much happier had Fleck managed to match the 2016 win total rather than regressing by 4 wins. I've been hard on him, and I know nothing would make me happier than a great season this year.

So we can have a whole Gopher board devoted to people that can’t stand PJ and want him to fail?

The board would only be that way if the Fleckophiles keep making bets that they'll lose.

If ole JB would have won that bet, the board would have swung more Fleckophiliac.

I'm pretty sure Woody Hayes was fired for something like this.

Top Bottom