Richard Coffey says Amir Coffey is a "legit 6-8" and up to 215 lbs

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Richard Coffey said there is no doubt Amir will be recovered from last season’s shoulder injury that caused him to miss most of the Big Ten season. “He’s healed up really well,” said Richard who predicted his son will probably be full go before school starts (first week in September).

Richard said Amir is a “legit 6-8” and has increased his weight since last season to about 215 pounds. “We talk a lot about strength and flexibility,” the older Coffey said.

Minnesota head football coach P.J. Fleck spoke to a record turnout at Twin Cities Dunkers yesterday as part of a busy day that included an interview with the Golf Channel and a team commitment at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital. The Golf Channel segment was filmed yesterday with Morning Drive co-host Charlie Rymer and scheduled to air today. The Golf Channel is in town to cover the 3M Championship and wanted to highlight the start of Gophers football this week.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

First sentence is the most important. I think this is the time for Amir to assert himself. It seemed like at times, even before the injury, he sort of deferred to the older players.

First sentence is the most important. I think this is the time for Amir to assert himself. It seemed like at times, even before the injury, he sort of deferred to the older players.

I thought he was really playing well prior to his injury, pick back up where he left off and he is as good at his position as anybody in the B1G.

I thought he was really playing well prior to his injury, pick back up where he left off and he is as good at his position as anybody in the B1G.
agreed, and in also agreeing with the post above this, less selfish would be huge next year.

Top Bottom