Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 3D Printed Guns

Blog Entries

You had no impact posting your profane and vulgar posts on the school's public media. Nothing for you to celebrate. Start a thread on this if you wish and find out how much interest you have. You literally know nothing and are the most disgusting person on tOTB. You make stocker look smart. But I will leave you a clue. We have not had even one application withdrawn and are active in the community. You have zero experience in making any place a better community to live and purposely attempt to damage them. A former HS principal has donated the community garden space. He makes a difference. You would not. You are pure scum. Now, go cry to an admin. It is all you got other than profanity and vulgarity to try to damage the future of children. It is who you are and everyone recognizes that.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    You had no impact posting your profane and vulgar posts on the school's public media. Nothing for you to celebrate. Start a thread on this if you wish and find out how much interest you have. You literally know nothing and are the most disgusting person on tOTB. You make stocker look smart. But I will leave you a clue. We have not had even one application withdrawn and are active in the community. You have zero experience in making any place a better community to live and purposely attempt to damage them. A former HS principal has donated the community garden space. He makes a difference. You would not. You are pure scum. Now, go cry to an admin. It is all you got other than profanity and vulgarity to try to damage the future of children. It is who you are and everyone recognizes that.
    So you are saying you have applications, but do not have students. Do I have this correct?

Oh, by the way, please expose "me" to everyone, since you think it was me who posted on your FB page. Go ahead. Tell them "my" name and link them to "my" FB page. I couldn't care less, since it wasn't me. Go for it. I give you "my" permission. Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    So you are saying you have applications, but do not have students. Do I have this correct?

Oh, by the way, please expose "me" to everyone, since you think it was me who posted on your FB page. Go ahead. Tell them "my" name and link them to "my" FB page. I couldn't care less, since it wasn't me. Go for it. I give you "my" permission. Do it.
    What is your endgame here? Seems pretty useless. Might be time to take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    What is your endgame here? Seems pretty useless. Might be time to take a break.
    Calling out a lying poster on his lie. Seeing if he is man enough to admit it. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Calling out a lying poster on his lie. Seeing if he is man enough to admit it. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
    What specifically did he lie about?

Blog Entries

All the decent people who post here need to just shun jake. We all know what a despicable stalker and liar he is. He is in the subhuman category morally and ethically. He is unfit to contribute to humanity.
    Kingdom Warriors

All the decent people who post here need to just shun jake. We all know what a despicable stalker and liar he is. He is in the subhuman category morally and ethically. He is unfit to contribute to humanity.
    Calm down, little boy. This isn’t the first time you’ve been caught lying when trying to puff your chest out beyond your giant belly.

Boo hoo. Nobody cares about your fake school.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

That is why you guys keep posting about it.

Community service and education envy I guess. I'd be embarrassed to if I were you guys.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

That is why you guys keep posting about it.

Community service and education envy I guess. I'd be embarrassed to if I were you guys.
    Give of yourself before you receive from others.
    Kingdom Warriors

Give of yourself before you receive from others.
    You seem a tad more sanctimonious today than usual. What gives
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Boo hoo. Nobody cares about your fake school.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    The school is not fake.