A 'Tilted' TCF Bank Stadium

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like that stadium is ready for expansion....

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like that stadium is ready for expansion....

The road to expansion is clear, other than step two which will require an act of God.

1. Miracle on grass over wisconsin
2. ??????
3. Win Big Ten
4. Expand TCF

Are there any artist renditions of the stadium with the 3rd deck?

Not that I've seen. I'm sure they exist in some architect's files, but I don't think they were ever released to the public. Likely will never need to be expanded though.

Luckily we can already pay more to watch football from the 3rd deck without even leaving town!

The road to expansion is clear, other than step two which will require an act of God.

1. Miracle on grass over wisconsin
2. ??????
3. Win Big Ten
4. Expand TCF

It definitely be a miracle if they actually expand.

As good of a thread as any... has it ever bothered anyone that the one side of the stadium wraps around farther than the other? The large scoreboard not being centered bothers me but I get why they did it for the skyline view. The one side wrapping around further, though has always driven me nuts.

Don't expect people to agree but needed to get it off my chest.

Carry on

Any word if the Gophers are switching sidelines this year?

Instead of just expansion seating I say you put in a club or a lounge with a large scoreboard on top at the wide end of the 3rd level and wrap around the whole side with suites or a brew pub. People want more amenities when they go to a game. The main scoreboard is now dated compared to others that have been built. Just a thought but there does not seem to be a demand for expansion with just seating. I giant scoreboard up there would be fantastic along with some clubs, a restaurant and some suites.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of just expansion seating I say you put in a club or a lounge with a large scoreboard on top at the wide end of the 3rd level and wrap around the whole side with suites or a brew pub. People want more amenities when they go to a game. The main scoreboard is now dated compared to others that have been built. Just a thought but there does not seem to be a demand for expansion with just seating. I giant scoreboard up there would be fantastic along with some clubs, a restaurant and some suites.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably should finish paying off the new athletes village first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom