Gopher Loyalty Program - 2018-19

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
The email went out about the new Gopher Loyalty Program. Here is the site that lists the benefits:

https://gophersports.com/sports/2018/7/29/loyalty-program-welcome.aspx

More Benefits to Choose From:

• Watch Batting Practice from the Field
  • Goldy's Kids Club Membership
  • Tour Athletes Village
  • Football Tunnel Team
  • Tour Men's Basketball Locker Room (pictured)
  • Coffee with the AD
  • Photo Opportunity with Goldy
  • Band Practice Viewing
  • Gopher Insider Events
  • Athletics Calendar
  • Dance Team/Cheer Practice
  • Tour TCF Bank Stadium
  • 3M Arena at Mariucci Club Seat Upgrade (pictured)
  • Football Pre-Game Field Access
  • Football Post-Game Photo on the Field
  • Golf Instructional Clinic
  • Cross Country Road Race (Jack's Race)
  • Movie Night at Williams Arena
  • AD Tailgate
  • Pre-Season Events
  • Hockey Ice Painting
  • Recruit For a Day
  • Hit Balls in the New Golf Practice Facility (pictured)
  • Tour the Boathouse
  • Skate with the Gophers
  • Attend the Golden Goldy's
  • Upgrade to Football Outdoor Club
  • Attend Spring Game Tailgate
  • Add 25 Points to Your Gopher Score
  • And More!

*Availability is limited and some benefits may not be available depending on your Gopher Score rank and selection time.

For those who haven't done it, the Football Tunnel Team is pretty fun. You will miss the kickoff and a few plays maybe just based on how the logistics work, but the tunnel team is cool.

I’m towards the end still. Won’t get anything good. Oh well.

I pick in the middle but all the perks I wanted were gone by the time I selected last year. I am not getting my hopes up but glad there is more flexibility.

Not even coffee with the AD?!?!?

I passed on that one. I only made a couple selections...and I'm towards the front, and most of the stuff to that looked good was gone.

The base package benefits are pretty decent.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow. They really upped the Loyalty Program offerings this year. Lots of cool stuff to choose from. Not to mention the expanded base offerings. Very cool.

I picked my options .... not a lot left.

As usual all the club seat selections already taken. Coffee available ..

I get the idea of encouraging people to give money and up their score, but advertising options that you just are not ever going to get a shot at ... kinda disappointing.

I did attend movie night on Tuesday. It was fun. Lots of kids, good activities for them. I enjoyed some free popcorn and soda. Movie was cool, fun to sit at the 50 yard line and watch The Mighty Ducks.

Grabbed the club seats for the Indiana game along with the athletes village tour. I was a bit quicker this season than last.

I did attend movie night on Tuesday. It was fun. Lots of kids, good activities for them. I enjoyed some free popcorn and soda. Movie was cool, fun to sit at the 50 yard line and watch The Mighty Ducks.

Did they have enough bathrooms and food this time? Last time the lines for both were terrible.

I just selected, almost everything is sold out.

Go Gophers!!

I've had season tickets since 95. I'm in the donation seats. I don't pick until Wednesday.
I heard Coyle state the fans really like this program. Do they? Personally, I find little to no value.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm assuming Dance Team Practice is the first one sold out?

Last edited:

I've had season tickets since 95. I'm in the donation seats. I don't pick until Wednesday.
I heard Coyle state the fans really like this program. Do they? Personally, I find little to no value.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Didn't use all of our selections. There was a $10 discount offer on there. We took one of those and maybe a calendar too.

There did announce that some of the Loyalty Program items would be available to everybody in a e-mail back on 8/3. Posted this on it:

Gopher Loyalty Base Rewards Program:

Got an email about the new Gopher Loyalty Base Rewards Program. Sounds kinda similar to the old "coupon book" from the past. Kinda like this idea.

NEW This Year!

In addition to the benefits you select, all members will receive a Gopher Loyalty Program membership card with a variety of offers and discounts for you to utilize throughout the year. The base package of benefits, which all Gopher Loyalty Program members receive, includes a variety of benefits from complimentary tickets and discounted concessions purchases to offers and discounts from Gopher Athletics corporate partners. Visit the Gopher Loyalty Program website for the full list of base package benefits and the terms & conditions that apply.

Didn't use all of our selections. There was a $10 discount offer on there. We took one of those and maybe a calendar too.

There did announce that some of the Loyalty Program items would be available to everybody in a e-mail back on 8/3. Posted this on it:

Gopher Loyalty Base Rewards Program:

Got an email about the new Gopher Loyalty Base Rewards Program. Sounds kinda similar to the old "coupon book" from the past. Kinda like this idea.

NEW This Year!

In addition to the benefits you select, all members will receive a Gopher Loyalty Program membership card with a variety of offers and discounts for you to utilize throughout the year. The base package of benefits, which all Gopher Loyalty Program members receive, includes a variety of benefits from complimentary tickets and discounted concessions purchases to offers and discounts from Gopher Athletics corporate partners. Visit the Gopher Loyalty Program website for the full list of base package benefits and the terms & conditions that apply.

Here you go:

-15% Off at Goldy's Locker Room

- Gopher Sports Pass:
Present your membership card at the ticket office on gameday to receive 2 complimentary tickets for any regular season home games for Gopher Baseball, Cross Country, Women's Hockey, Men's & Women's Gymnastics, Soccer, and Wrestling.

- Discount on Concessions
Receive $5 off a purchase of $25 or more at various concession stands at Gopher Athletics events. Valid at select stands within TCF Bank Stadium, 3M Arena at Mariucci, Williams Arena, and Maturi Pavilion (Volleyball Only

- Hotel Partner Offers

- Open Skating at 3M Arena at Mariucci:
Buy 1 get 1 free admission at any public open skating session at 3M Arena at Mariucci. View Open Skating Schedule

- Dominos Pizza Offer:
Present your membership card at participating Domino's locations and receive a large 1-topping pizza for only $5. Carryout only. Use promo code L5. View participating stores here (PDF)

https://gophersports.com/sports/2018/7/29/loyalty-program-welcome.aspx

I was looking through the list and was all

"Oh yeah this one looks great!"

Then my wife asked what I was talking about and I had to quickly select coffee with the AD... so I guess I gotta do that...

recruit for a day was still there when I picked this morning. I'm hoping they let me put on uniform and pads so I can do a Heisman pose. If so will change my avatar.

Funny you should say that because this one was one of the first items to sell out last year (or at least, it was gone by the time I selected). Last year there were only a couple items that interested me and they were all gone by the time I picked. I actually found the loyalty/reward program to be a negative experience last year. My status/relationship as a season ticket holder was actually damaged as opposed to the goal of strengthening it. As a dad with a 9th grade daughter on a HS dance team, this dance team practice thing is actually appealing to me, if you can believe that. So, I selected it along with the tunnel team option when I had my chance to pick yesterday. And win/win for me, my wife will bring my daughter and a couple friends to that practice so I could do a nice thing by pulling together something for her AND I don't have to be anywhere near it.

recruit for a day was still there when I picked this morning. I'm hoping they let me put on uniform and pads so I can do a Heisman pose. If so will change my avatar.

It includes an endurance test this year, up and down the stairs at TCF until you pass out .... you might want to work on your treadmill a bit...

/s

I just got in on the tunnel team for Northwestern and a practice/lunch with the women's gymnastics team that my 8th grade, gymnast daughter will love. Last year, it slipped off my radar and by the time I remembered to go look at the available items, there was practically nothing left.

I got a pre-game talk with Pitino and a tour of TCF Bank Stadium. FAR better than last year.

I am doing the Athletic Village tour and the meet and greet with the Volleyball team. Also took the extra gopher points.

Top Bottom