Welcome to the 2018 Gopher Football Season

Jared.Hines

Reaction score
Hello GopherHole contributors,

My name is Jared Hines and I am excited to be a contributor for GopherHole during the upcoming football season! I have followed the GopherHole Forum for many years and know that the U of M has one of (if not the most) passionate fanbase in the Big 10 as well as the nation!

I want to give out my Social Media information so if you would like to, you can follow along during all Gopher Football games this season. The best way to get a hold of me is through Twitter at @Jared_Hines27. My direct messages are open if you have any questions as well.

I look forward to meeting many of you on Twitter as well as through this forum.

Have a great day and Go Gophers!

-Jared Hines-

Looking forward to your coverage! Should be a great year to cover the team, I have a feeling the boys are going to surprise us this year! Between you and House and Babu, we are in good hands.

We're so excited to have you on board, Jared! You did a great job covering practice yesterday, thank you. It's tough with this not being our full time gigs....so with you, Daniel, and myself, it's so great to be able to cover so much more. I believe we have all the Gopher football events covered this week alone (which is a miracle). Great addition to the team!!!

Top Bottom