2019 Final Four Ticket Lottery Results

GoldenAle

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back yet? The e-mail stated "The 2019 Final Four ticket lottery will remain open through May 31, 2018, and you will be notified on your purchase or refund by September 2018. " so hopefully we hear back soon!

No word here either. My credit card balance still is higher, so NCAA is hanging on to my $$$ as long as they can.

I didn't join the lottery because I heard that the lottery winners can expect tickets in the 300s at US Bank. I can't imagine watching a basketball game up there. I'm curious to hear what seats the lottery winners won.

No word here either. My credit card balance still is higher, so NCAA is hanging on to my $$$ as long as they can.

And there's a non-refundable portion as an added bonus!

Final 4 Tix...

I've done the process before. I seem to get tickets every 2nd or 3rd year, and they aren't always great. I did not get tickets last year and was notified and refunded in early September. If you aren't selected, they send you a consolation prize after the Final 4 is over - a souvenir Final 4 program. Good luck.

Received a "declined" email today. My buddy received an affirmative email today.

I got my email. Was awarded 4 tickets for the low low price of $865

I'm in for 4, applied for 8. Now I hope I can see the court from my seats...

Top Bottom