Twitter: Daniel Faalele v OJ Smith in arm wrestling!

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0

New Orleans 2020
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted anywhere. Dan F. wasted no time finishing off OJ Smith in arm wrestling. The kid has arm strength beyond his years.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I cringed watching this. I've seen way too many youtube videos of arms snapping while arm wrestling. There's no need to open the door for any bad luck to show up during an activity like that.

I cringed watching this. I've seen way too many youtube videos of arms snapping while arm wrestling. There's no need to open the door for any bad luck to show up during an activity like that.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. There elbows were probably locked in a fixed point in those videos I would think whereas in this video, the players could just move their elbow to relieve the stress on the forearm.

This would have been an entire episode of ABC's Wide World of Sports back in the '70s.

Amazing that Faalele, a freshman could beat a 5th year Bama DT transfer.

+1. My jacked cousin broke his arm while arm wrestling. Nasty. Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy is a monster, I can’t wait to see him play.

Top Bottom