Pitino: Gabe has been a pleasant surprise early. He works really, really hard.

BleedGopher

Reaction score

Hopefully, this is not coach speak for I don't know what else to say. Equivalent to: "She has a really great personality, you'll like her."

Buggs is the most improved
Fitzgerald is the best shooter
Curry could play today if he had to

Working hard is Good.
Yeah always liked Gabe defense, the Gach kid who went to Utah, I was really impressed with how Gabe shut him down in the state title game, couple years back.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hopefully, this is not coach speak for I don't know what else to say. Equivalent to: "She has a really great personality, you'll like her."

Gabe isnt extremely athletically talented like others. He knows the game and is a great shooter. He hasn't played a game yet as a gopher. There's isnt much Pitino can say.

One thing: Gabe doesn't suck so dont worry.

Gabe isnt extremely athletically talented like others. He knows the game and is a great shooter. He hasn't played a game yet as a gopher. There's isnt much Pitino can say.

One thing: Gabe doesn't suck so dont worry.

I think the biggest thing is a lot of posters on here have seen Gabe play a lot of games and the consensus is that he is a good player. Working hard isn't enough to me, but being good and working hard is a really good thing.

Plus, Gabe can stroke it and has done so against high level competition

Top Bottom