Fleck: Tanner is better than last year, Zack is better than when he first arrived

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Sid:

JOTTINGS

• P.J. Fleck said that according to college football analyst Phil Steele, the Gophers’ two-deep is the third youngest in the country, and Fleck knows one place that will be apparent is at quarterback, where either true freshman Zack Annexstad or redshirt freshman Tanner Morgan will start. “I’m proud of the progress both of them are making,” Fleck said. “Tanner is better than he was last year, Zack is better than when he first arrived here.”

http://www.startribune.com/kirk-cou...to-get-to-this-point-as-vikings-qb/489432341/

Go Gophers!!

We will need both of them to be a good B1G QB this year.

Please make the O-Line be good.

How much better could they get when neither of them attended the Manning Camp this summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much better could they get when neither of them attended the Manning Camp this summer?

Granted Mitch went twice and we know how that turned out...

Hearing they both opted for Kevin McHale's Big Man Camp.

Better than they were. Sounds good, means nothing.

Reminds me of that rock song lyric “I’m half the man......I used.... to be....”

Manning camp twice? You can say he was not good but he put everything he had into being a qb. At some point someone shoulda put there arm over his shoulder and said ‘ were done here’

Manning camp twice? You can say he was not good but he put everything he had into being a qb. At some point someone shoulda put there arm over his shoulder and said ‘ were done here’

LOL - and replaced him with who?

I would hope so! I sure hope they didn't somehow get worse!

With our luck it would electrocute us.

The lightning going into the bottle would constitute an assault to the EEOC who would then suspend our new star QB all season, or at least the night before the Wisconsin game for the West title.

This is the most Gopher play in the world.

The intended receiver should have caught that pass. It was Gopher like on the receiver's part. Luckily, the receiver behind him was in the right spot to make the play. The pass was a little bit off, but it definitely should have been caught by the intended receiver. Not sure where your beef with Mitch is there. :confused:

The intended receiver should have caught that pass. It was Gopher like on the receiver's part. Luckily, the receiver behind him was in the right spot to make the play. The pass was a little bit off, but it definitely should have been caught by the intended receiver. Not sure where your beef with Mitch is there. :confused:

I didn't condemn Mitch -- he is being tackled and placed the ball into a place where it couldn't be intercepted. what are u talking about?

Top Bottom