IA/MN: Of all the games to predict, this perhaps might be the most difficult.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Black Heart Gold Pants:

Conclusion
Of all the games to predict, this perhaps might be the most difficult.

History tells us that in this series at TCF we’ve had three one-possession games (2010, 2011, 2016), one three possession game (2013) and one massive blowout (2014). Iowa still will struggle to score, however and it could very well come down to how well Stanley executes in an environment he hasn’t faced yet.

It’s not hard to imagine Minnesota starting to figure some things out on both sides of the ball entering game number five. It’s also not hard to imagine Iowa limping into this game with two losses.

I really don’t know. I just need this season to get here.

https://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2018/7/26/17615974/iowa-football-look-ahead-minnesota

Go Gophers!!

No doubt were all itching for the season to begin and the practices haven't even started yet. Hopefully were in for an exciting season!

Iowa has a huge advantage at QB. That should make them the favorite.

Iowa has a huge advantage at QB. That should make them the favorite.

Never hear Kinnick North anymore. 3 of last 5, 4 of last 7 in MN have gone Gophers way.

Minnesota advantage at rb, wr, oline. MN QBs will surprise. Seth Green will surprise at TE.

Minnesota advantage at LB. Iowa advantage on DL. Both secondaries have a lot of question marks.

Minnesota advantage kicker. Not sure about punt.

Never hear Kinnick North anymore. 3 of last 5, 4 of last 7 in MN have gone Gophers way.

Minnesota advantage at rb, wr, oline. MN QBs will surprise. Seth Green will surprise at TE.

Minnesota advantage at LB. Iowa advantage on DL. Both secondaries have a lot of question marks.

I'll smoke what swingman is smoking ... just maybe a bit less...

Sorry for the late night post...
Can’t wait for this game. Stanley and their TE kind of beat us last year. We should have the speed at LB to cover that guy.
There is something satisfying about beating Iowa.

Thinking big homecoming win and 5-0 heading into the Horseshoe...

Iowa fans think they are playing Wisconsin in the opener for the West Championship.

They are hilarious.

Iowa fans think they are playing Wisconsin in the opener for the West Championship.

They are hilarious.

I mean ... could be.

When you play the best team in your division you would naturally think about its ramifications on the conference title.

Top Bottom