Seth Green will help the passing game

swingman

Reaction score
From Pioneer Press article:

Fleck’s most effusive praise Monday was directed at Seth Green, the former East Ridge player who switched from quarterback to tight end during spring practices.

“He’s 248 pounds now,” Fleck said. “He is crushing the weight room. He constantly has to go up 20 pounds (of weights he is lifting) almost every other week. … He’s going to help us in the pass game.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/07/...rs-on-different-trajectories-for-2018-season/

The infusion of nine guys with four-star athleticism will pay immediate dividends in 2018.

Seth, Chris Williamson, OJ Smith, Bateman, Sapp, Faalele, Dunlap, Reigelsperger, T Smith. Teague should have had four stars.

From Pioneer Press article:

Fleck’s most effusive praise Monday was directed at Seth Green, the former East Ridge player who switched from quarterback to tight end during spring practices.

“He’s 248 pounds now,” Fleck said. “He is crushing the weight room. He constantly has to go up 20 pounds (of weights he is lifting) almost every other week. … He’s going to help us in the pass game.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/07/...rs-on-different-trajectories-for-2018-season/

The infusion of nine guys with four-star athleticism will pay immediate dividends in 2018.

Seth, Chris Williamson, OJ Smith, Bateman, Sapp, Faalele, Dunlap, Reigelsperger, T Smith. Teague should have had four stars.

I'd be really surprised to see much of Faalele or Dunlap this year. I think they RS this year unless absolutely necessary. They may go in for their four games at some point, but I'd be shocked if they were in the rotation even by Game 4. If they are, either they adjusted much faster than expected or things are REALLY bad.

Well that gets me excited to see Seth's gains...more prototypical TE size but with his athleticism. Can't wait to see him in action...great opportunity for mismatches all over the field...should mean he should have an impact on every down at that size. Would love to see him in that 8-10 yard delay route over the middle Gophs used to run routinely 4-5 years ago. Always seemed to get them 15-20 yard gains.

I hope to see some passing tricks ;)

Otherwise athletes moving positions don't pay off as many folks will think, although this should be at least..... doable.

Top Bottom