Is there a glossary of Fleckisms?

goldenboy

Reaction score
I read this forum every day, but I still don’t understand all of the acronyms or terms that Coach uses. I mean, I’m happy for the players getting recognized, but what the hell is a nekton?

I read this forum every day, but I still don’t understand all of the acronyms or terms that Coach uses. I mean, I’m happy for the players getting recognized, but what the hell is a nekton?

Look under the previous winner's thread. Explains Nekton.

Year zero=please wait as long as possible before your evaluation of me incorporates results

When he says we’re gonna carry a crack on the shoulder is he talking about the drug? The original phrase referred to challenging someone to knock a piece of wood off one’s shoulder. Seems a little un-PC but then again anything goes these days. Energy source for late in the 4th? Who are we to judge?

Hot take: It doesn't matter because the phrases are meant for the players, not for us.

It's on the helmet, as is an oar. Don't recall gophers having any association to boats?

Gophers love water. You see them every day swimming around in our 10,000 lakes.

It's on the helmet, as is an oar. Don't recall gophers having any association to boats?

Well, Minnesota is the North Star state.
The star is your compass.
And Ski U Mah was a boat or something.

There is an official binder "Gopher Talk 101."

All the players and staff get one.

This thread is full of a lot of difficult conversations......

I guess I'll just go eat some breakfast.....

Top Bottom