Video: Scott Frost and PJ Fleck will win multiple national championships

Ferentz runs Iowa like a feudal lord system! ��������

Meanwhile......back at the Ranch, The Beav is still stuck in the fence.

Beav.JPG

"This is going to be a PJ Fleck podcast"
proceeds to spend very little time talking about PJ.

This guy is off his rocker.

I like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"This is going to be a PJ Fleck podcast"
proceeds to spend very little time talking about PJ.

This guy is off his rocker.

That's going to be me when I retire from my job.
Sports podcaster.
I'll post videos and you all can rip on me.

If our kids fully buy into the HYPR Culture, I have no doubt this prediction will come through.

Meanwhile, Wisconsin will do what they do best and that is continue to win 9-10 games each year.

Chryst is not your "sexy" coach, but he knows Wisconsin football and does nothing but win there.

Ferentz is another coach who has been around a long time and knows how to win. Although he has struggled to win on the road historically, he still does a good job with that program each year. Every time that Iowa has a down year and the fans want to run him out of town, he bounces back with a very good season. Not happening this year though with Iowa coming to TCF Bank Stadium!

Certainly if teams like Minnesota and Nebraska can start winning more consistently in the Big Ten, the power will eventually shift in the West Division. Purdue and Northwestern are also programs that could be on the rise.

Meanwhile, Wisconsin will do what they do best and that is continue to win 9-10 games each year.

Chryst is not your "sexy" coach, but he knows Wisconsin football and does nothing but win there.

Ferentz is another coach who has been around a long time and knows how to win. Although he has struggled to win on the road historically, he still does a good job with that program each year. Every time that Iowa has a down year and the fans want to run him out of town, he bounces back with a very good season. Not happening this year though with Iowa coming to TCF Bank Stadium!

Certainly if teams like Minnesota and Nebraska can start winning more consistently in the Big Ten, the power will eventually shift in the West Division. Purdue and Northwestern are also programs that could be on the rise.

With all of this winning by Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, (and Purdue and Northwestern on the rise), who is there left in the West Division to pick up the losses - just Illinois and Iowa?

Purdue had one decent season last year, don't expect that to be the norm yet. Illinois is terrible, Wisconsin is consistent. The rest of the West has strong years and mediocre years. There will be some fluctuation (especially with all the new coaches) between the top and middle of the pack for a few seasons, then we will see a new tiering of schools. Personally, I don't see Iowa or N'western being a consistent contender. Jury's out on Nebraska. I like our chances at this point.

Gee Whiz Louise! This guy just just drank PJ Fleck's Nekton Koolaide bowl!

This is rich. How in the world do you find something like this??? I don’t think he even mentioned the perennial winner of the BT West. Entertaining though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is rich. How in the world do you find something like this??? I don’t think he even mentioned the perennial winner of the BT West. Entertaining though.

If there truly is a God, the "perennial winner"of the BT West will never win a Natty.

Obviously, I have a twitter keyword search for anything "Fleck" related so I can admonish anyone who criticizes him. In that, I found the link to his podcast. Then I checked if he had a youtube channel as many podcasts do.

Top Bottom