Reggie to play professionally in Estonia

die hard gopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Best of luck to Reggie. Getting far away from here will do wonders for him, hope he has a good year and can get on a better Euro team

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Interesting twitter handle for a guy with a 10" vertical.

Why...has he been found guilty of even brought to trial for violence against women any more often than your have.

That would be an argument why he is not in jail. Not an argument to keep your daughter away from him.

That would be an argument why he is not in jail. Not an argument to keep your daughter away from him.

Fair enough, but, unless Reggie has some sort of compulsive predator personality disorder, he may be a safer than average bet at this point. His career was derailed significantly by his prior behavior but has a chance to play at a higher level in the future if he keeps his record clean.

Getting real tired of ya'll wishing good luck to guys that dragged the University of Minnesota through the mud.

Note before somebody points out he wasn't convicted of a crime: I don't care. His idiotic actions put him in an idiotic situation.

Fair enough, but, unless Reggie has some sort of compulsive predator personality disorder, he may be a safer than average bet at this point. His career was derailed significantly by his prior behavior but has a chance to play at a higher level in the future if he keeps his record clean.

One would hope he has learned from his mistakes.......

His nickname on campus was "The Predator" according to a lot of non-athletes I know. So yeah, it might be a compulsive predator personality disorder as it sounds like this was more of his MO than a one time ordeal.

That being said, I'm sure Estonia is beautiful.

Why would an adult women need a stranger to imply who one she should consort with...Obviously you are racist as reggie has never been more than accused of anything improper..or unwisely think unproven accusations in the fairly distant past are factual and predictive of future behavior.

Why would an adult women need a stranger to imply who one she should consort with...Obviously you are racist as reggie has never been more than accused of anything improper..or unwisely think unproven accusations in the fairly distant past are factual and predictive of future behavior.

If Reggie was white, he wouldn't be any different! Sexual Predator dots on the map show no color but red.

Jumping to call everyone racist for believing Reggie sexually assaulted at least one person seems like a stretch but OK

If Reggie was white, he wouldn't be any different! Sexual Predator dots on the map show no color but red.
No evidence that he is any more a sexual predator than you are.

Just like there is no evidence UpandUnder is a racist.

His nickname on campus was "The Predator" according to a lot of non-athletes I know. So yeah, it might be a compulsive predator personality disorder as it sounds like this was more of his MO than a one time ordeal.

That being said, I'm sure Estonia is beautiful.

Could just have easily been a reference to his dreadlocks. Context is everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting real tired of ya'll wishing good luck to guys that dragged the University of Minnesota through the mud.

Note before somebody points out he wasn't convicted of a crime: I don't care. His idiotic actions put him in an idiotic situation.

Lighten up Francis. Just because he made some mistakes is no reason to wish ill of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to him, hope he enjoys his time away and can make a decent living over there.
My random thoughts:
1. I don't know what to think about the off-court issues...he was never convicted and I think we are playing a dangerous game when we just start assuming without any absolute proof. The only interaction I had with Reggie was at a party at my fraternity two years ago...he was very intoxictaed but was having a good time, we had no issues from him and girls seemed to be comfortable around him.
2. I think that sexual assault on campus is a very real problem on college campuses and deserves attention...with that being said, I think there is also a growing problem with girls who consent to sleep with a man and later regret the decison and turn around and call it sexual assualt. I don't nessecarily beleive that is the case with Reggie, but I think it needs to be acknowleged as a problem even if it is something that people don't want to hear.

Just like there is no evidence UpandUnder is a racist.
no evidence you know how to read...look up the meaning of the word or...it will do wonders for you my good man

umm, there's loads of evidence that he's a sexual predator. Just because charges werent pressed doesnt mean there isnt evidence.

We can start with witnesses/accusers and his reputation since highschool as someone that girls would warn each other about to stay away from. He was arrested for sexual assault. A school investigation found him at fault in two of the three cases.

No civil suits filed no trials..not a predator...one gal who accused him texted him a week later asking to see him....sorry pal not even close to being a predator .. but if it makes you feel good go ahead and condemn him

Time will tell how he does coming up. I wish him the best!

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
"the comments have led to her being called a racist"

There you go genius, so how does UpandUnder's statement have anything to do with race? I'll wait.

A three time accused person is most likely just a little dirty, or are you one of these ass clowns who believes the Clinton's earned their millions honestly.

Otis sounds like the type of guy who would have been first in line to take care of lynch if he would have been accused during the Jim Crow law era. PS what does the word or mean?

No, I wouldn't have lyched Reggie. (see what I did there)

But, being the kind of person I am, I would have suspended him from the team the first word I had that he had been accused. And he would have stayed there until cleared by the university.

My point is in all of this, race has nothing to do with it! I would think Reggie is the same if he was Caucasian, Asian, Portuguese, Russian, Estonian, Hawaiian, Samoan, Indian, Muslim, Jewish or Mormon. A sexual predator is a piece of crap. And despite the lack of a conviction, there is good reason to suspect he is.

I think if anyone has a problem here Czar, it may be your ability to disregard the women's claims and immediately side with the athlete. Also to claim race has something to do with it. Hmm, I wonder what demographic you come from?

Man, this thread is tough.

I'm not racist, but thanks for accusing me of being racist. Very classy on your part.

Reggie was accused of sexual assault by many people. Typically, when you're accused of something by many different parties, it holds some water. His reputation was that of a sexual predator while on campus, in both high school and college. His lack of a court conviction is not relevant in this discussion, as he was found to have committed 2 out of 3 of the assaults he was accused of (by the University, which I know is a different standard than the police)

I feel like Czar knows Reggie and thats great. I hope he is a good friend/acquaintance.

Man, this thread is tough.

I'm not racist, but thanks for accusing me of being racist. Very classy on your part.

Reggie was accused of sexual assault by many people. Typically, when you're accused of something by many different parties, it holds some water. His reputation was that of a sexual predator while on campus, in both high school and college. His lack of a court conviction is not relevant in this discussion, as he was found to have committed 2 out of 3 of the assaults he was accused of (by the University, which I know is a different standard than the police)

I feel like Czar knows Reggie and thats great. I hope he is a good friend/acquaintance.

I have a hard time convicting Reggie even in the area of public opinion even, the process where he was disciplined is so greatly flawed who knows what the truth is, no transparency, no ability to face ones accuser, not sure they ever got close to the truth. Maybe he is a predator or maybe not, I'm sure not going to label him one based on the information that is public and available just because someone says so.

I have a hard time convicting Reggie even in the area of public opinion even, the process where he was disciplined is so greatly flawed who knows what the truth is, no transparency, no ability to face ones accuser, not sure they ever got close to the truth. Maybe he is a predator or maybe not, I'm sure not going to label him one based on the information that is public and available just because someone says so.

Fair enough. Also, thanks for not calling me a racist.

Top Bottom