Reggie to play professionally in Estonia

umm, there's loads of evidence that he's a sexual predator. Just because charges werent pressed doesnt mean there isnt evidence.

We can start with witnesses/accusers and his reputation since highschool as someone that girls would warn each other about to stay away from. He was arrested for sexual assault. A school investigation found him at fault in two of the three cases.

Hearsay, rumor, innuendo and speculation aren't evidence. Arrests aren't evidence. Extralegal school investigations also aren't evidence. It's safe to say that you aren't an attorney.

Hearsay, rumor, innuendo and speculation aren't evidence. Arrests aren't evidence. Extralegal school investigations also aren't evidence. It's safe to say that you aren't an attorney.

Guys, I know you want to assume it is scorned women that are just falsely accusing an athlete just to be vindictive, but it is three different women on three different occasions at the U. I am well aware that he has not been convicted in a court of law, but I wouldn’t want my daughter hanging around him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys, I know you want to assume it is scorned women that are just falsely accusing an athlete just to be vindictive, but it is three different women on three different occasions at the U. I am well aware that he has not been convicted in a court of law, but I wouldn’t want my daughter hanging around him.

Cool. There are lots of people I wouldn't want my daughter hanging around. It doesn't mean that they're criminals.

I think he’ll be a perfect fit for Estonia.

This thread proves the rule. If you are of below average intelligence and have limited ability to argue your point, just call the person you disagree with a racist. Sure, smart people realize you are an idiot, but at least some of the other morons are fooled.

This thread proves the rule. If you are of below average intelligence and have limited ability to argue your point, just call the person you disagree with a racist. Sure, smart people realize you are an idiot, but at least some of the other morons are fooled.

Word!

He’s not a criminal, but I don’t think anyone here claimed otherwise. He is the type of guy I’d tell my daughter to stay away from, based on reputation.

And based on that, I’m not going to wish him good luck. Also not going to hope that he fails. He can just move in with his life, and whatever happens is what it is.

Really hope we don’t hear about him locked up in an Estonian prison in the future. Hope he has gotten professional help. Or perhaps even just give up drinking/partying altogether? If you can’t control yourself when inebriated, then no need to tempt fate.

Thanks for the support, Tim from Woodbury.

per Shooter:

Ex-Gopher Reggie Lynch, the 6-10 Big Ten defensive player of the year two seasons ago, is averaging 12 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.0 blocked shots per game for his BC Kalev-Cramo (3-0) basketball team in Estonia.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/10/06/3193872/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom