Season ticket seat assignments

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Does anyone know when we will pick our season ticket seats? I renewed mine for the year, hoping to get better seats but they make you wait until a certain date. I know I picked my volleyball seats a few weeks ago so guessing basketball isn't too far behind.

I believe the renewal rate was reported as ~84% so should be some movement opportunity.

I was talking with a season ticket rep the other day and he was thinking it would probably be sometime this coming week or the following week.

Received this email yesterday:
In addition to Balcony Club Seating, the Gophers have added additional courtside seating options to Williams Arena. With these additional seating options, we do anticipate fans moving seats throughout the area, both to these locations and other locations that open up.

We noticed that you have not elected to be included in the 2018-19 Basketball Upgrade Process. If you would like to be included in the 2018-19 Basketball Season Ticket Upgrade Process, you may reply to this message and we would be happy to note this on your account. Please express your interest to participate in the upgrade process by Tuesday, July 24th at 5:00pm to secure your position in the process.

By opting into the upgrade process, you are not jeopardizing your current seating location and may elect not to move your seats after assessing the available options. Your seats will only be released after you have selected a new season ticket location.
WilliamsBalconyClub-2.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

I got that email like 4 hours after I posted my thread. I don't get to choose for a while it looks like but hopefully can get to a better row/section.

Balcony area sounds cool but I'm guessing $$$$. Anyone know how much they are?

I got that email like 4 hours after I posted my thread. I don't get to choose for a while it looks like but hopefully can get to a better row/section.

Balcony area sounds cool but I'm guessing $$$$. Anyone know how much they are?

3500 a seat

I've covered State HS tournament games from the balcony row. They really are some of the best seats in the place, because you are guaranteed a great view, and no one sitting in front of you, or getting up to go for food or a bathroom break. If money was no object, that's where I would sit. (I wonder what they're going to do with all the radio people who cover the state tournament. Hopefully not stick them up in the nosebleed area like they did in the pavilion when they used that for the consolation rounds.)

In an article on the Strib website, they said they were moving a lot of the media seats from court-side to Section 203. I'm guessing those court-side seats will go for a nice chunk of change. (Imagine if they move Dakich from court-side. That will really give him something to complain about.......)

Top Bottom