Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Oops. Ocasio-Cortez talking on camera again.

Ocasio-Cortez made a gaffe during the Friday evening event, when she urged voters to "flip this seat red" for Welder, instead of flipping it blue, Mediaite.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ainstream.html

I don’t think it was the gaffe some think it was. I think she’s thinking Commie red.

I've been warning you that the far-left backlash is what comes after far-right corruption. Do you care, yet? Or should we just carry on current business as usual further down this path and face the inevitable?

The far left is little to no better than the far right, both are nuts. The main difference is that the far-left of the U.S. is about 1/3 or smaller than the size of the far right....but now growing.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    I've been warning you that the far-left backlash is what comes after far-right corruption. Do you care, yet? Or should we just carry on current business as usual further down this path and face the inevitable?

The far left is little to no better than the far right, both are nuts. The main difference is that the far-left of the U.S. is about 1/3 or smaller than the size of the far right....but now growing.
    Obama was a far left politician that moderated to run for president, but it was hard to hide his and Michelle’s skewed biases against the American people, conservatives and the police.

This started long before Trump and Obama accelerated the Leftist movement with activist courts, political correctness, and identity politics.

Hey El Amin. He was for gay marriage before Barack.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I thought we could have room for one thread not devoted to Trump outrage!
    You brought it up as a comparison and distraction which was incredible stupid. Comparing the leader of your party that tens of millions picked and all the other elected GOP leaders blindly follow to a novice elected by a few and other Dem leaders had little to nothing to do with is a losing proposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Oops. Ocasio-Cortez talking on camera again.

Ocasio-Cortez made a gaffe during the Friday evening event, when she urged voters to "flip this seat red" for Welder, instead of flipping it blue, Mediaite.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ainstream.html

I don’t think it was the gaffe some think it was. I think she’s thinking Commie red.
    she’s a conservative plant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    I have run. I have won. Sorry Charlie, you are a Starkist reject.
    It's time for us to primary that congressional sumbitch, poor dial up! We've got your campaign plan ready to go:

1. Jenny Craig;
    2. Shampoo;
    3. 1988 Ford Fairlane Campaign Clown Car;
    4. Your GH Greatest Hits;
    5. Forensic accounting reports on your charter school;

As your GH Campaign Chair, I will get the money raised, believe me! The comedic value will be off the charts. I've been in touch with Soros. He's ready to write a big check. Let's do this!

Blog Entries

I think I will keep my powder dry for a Senate seat. I can help to return the Senate to reasonable civility.
    Kingdom Warriors

I think I will keep my powder dry for a Senate seat. I can help to return the Senate to reasonable civility.
    A senate campaign would be even better. We'll bring David Duke in to campaign for you. You'll have armed guards at all of the polling stations to keep black and brown people from voting.

"We're going to flip this seat red in November" - her campaigning for someone in Kansas. Then her stupid comments about how people working multiple jobs is the reason unemployment numbers are so low. She's a ditz which is why liberals will vote for her, and for such a small seat she seemingly needs millions for all her dumb economics and climate fund plans

Blog Entries

Alexandria, Weekend, Uncle Joe, and the Hildebeast our our strongest weapons for the mid-terms and beyond. Maybe more than the Mueller ?Comey/Strzok debacle.
    Kingdom Warriors

Wow she is dumb. Unbelievably dumb.

And don't forget how she grew up poor in the bronx 40 minutes for school, but her dad actually had a second house in a nice neighborhood

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    A senate campaign would be even better. We'll bring David Duke in to campaign for you. You'll have armed guards at all of the polling stations to keep black and brown people from voting.
    Please do not keep the Blacks and Browns away. They are great supporters. I have shed the Minnesotan racism. Virulent racism with the greatest racial gaps in the country.
    Kingdom Warriors

Please do not keep the Blacks and Browns away. They are great supporters. I have shed the Minnesotan racism. Virulent racism with the greatest racial gaps in the country.
    So “The Blacks” are great friends of yours, especially Don King.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk