Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    I guess that living in a place where thoughts are fully formed would be uncomfortable for you, barn. You were much more at home in deuce's head.
    Your high opinion of yourself is not shared by anyone else here jammer. Burner is held in much higher regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Your high opinion of yourself is not shared by anyone else here jammer. Burner is held in much higher regard.

HAHAHAHA!

You must have a high opinion of me, deuce. I didn't make your bad list.

Blog Entries

I like Ted Cruz. Foolish absolutist statement!!! How dare you!!! This is outrageous!

No you don't. You like his politics. But if your daughter brought him home you'd be showing him the door. Admit it.

Blog Entries

Yep. 16 and 17 year olds and stories vs creepy videos with old Joe and 8 year olds.

Disturbing that you don't think both are creepy.

Blog Entries

Lol. I didn't actually think BB was your sock puppet, but now I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    No you don't. You like his politics. But if your daughter brought him home you'd be showing him the door. Admit it.
    No I like Ted Cruz. Whatís not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Disturbing that you don't think both are creepy.
    Itís not creepy to be attracted to Miss USA or even teen USA contestants. 8 year olds or pre pubescent girls? Whole different category. For now at least. Wonít be long until the left makes pedophiles victims.

Blog Entries

No I like Ted Cruz. What’s not to like?

He took huge $$$ from Soros to stop the Trump nomination. Same for Kasich. He started as a Senate #neverTrumper but changed when he saw it was costing him politically with his re-election coming up. I will never trust someone that does not stand on principle. Not someone that can clearly be bought by Soros.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    He took huge $$$ from Soros to stop the Trump nomination. Same for Kasich. He started as a Senate #neverTrumper but changed when he saw it was costing him politically with his re-election coming up. I will never trust someone that does not stand on principle. Not someone that can clearly be bought by Soros.
    Took Soros money and trump won anyway? Thatís a win win. Ted is a politician. But as politicians go, I love the guy.

Blog Entries

Yes, using Soros Money to undermine the President is great politics. Totally McCainish. Almost cost him his Senate seat. He is a bitter and fake phony Christian.
    Kingdom Warriors

No.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Itís not creepy to be attracted to Miss USA or even teen USA contestants. 8 year olds or pre pubescent girls? Whole different category. For now at least. Wonít be long until the left makes pedophiles victims.
    It's not creepy for an adult man (a senior citizen nonetheless) to be attracted to 14-year-old girls? Do you have to notify your new neighborhood every time you move?

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    It's not creepy for an adult man (a senior citizen nonetheless) to be attracted to 14-year-old girls? Do you have to notify your new neighborhood every time you move?
    Miss Teen USA is 14 year olds? I assumed 16 17 18.

Miss Teen USA is 14 year olds? I assumed 16 17 18.
    "Miss Teen USA is a beauty pageant run by the Miss Universe Organization for girls aged 14–19."