Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 919
  1. #481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Is it too late for the House to decide not to seat AOC?


    Phew, we finally found a blue check mark to say something "bad" about her. It was embarrassing the amount of coverage given to the "conservative outrage" over this video by anonymous accounts.


  2. #482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Phew, we finally found a blue check mark to say something "bad" about her. It was embarrassing the amount of coverage given to the "conservative outrage" over this video by anonymous accounts.
    Yeah, it's not like that video of her dancing was even posted on this board...

  3. #483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Yeah, it's not like that video of her dancing was even posted on this board...
    Yeah, I posted the video. Right after an exchange with Bottle where I talked about how hot she is. And then I posted the hot video of her dancing. Sorry, I wasn't outraged by it. But I'm sure for the next 5 years, this fiction of the dancing outrage will persist just like the tan suit controversy.

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,995
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Gutted! Every change means something has been gutted!
    You're ignorant on this subject. (And several others.)

  5. #485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    You're ignorant on this subject. (And several others.)
    Great, I'll just stop paying taxes then, there is no one able to enforce the law there anymore.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,995
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Great, I'll just stop paying taxes then, there is no one able to enforce the law there anymore.
    The # of audits is a fraction of what it was. If you're willing to pay at least some taxes, you probably won't get audited, especially an EE like you. But some theft is still theft, so I recommend not paying any. Stand firm!

  7. #487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Yeah, I posted the video. Right after an exchange with Bottle where I talked about how hot she is. And then I posted the hot video of her dancing. Sorry, I wasn't outraged by it. But I'm sure for the next 5 years, this fiction of the dancing outrage will persist just like the tan suit controversy.
    I was mostly just kidding you. I agree that the idea that conservatives were outraged was mostly made up in the media.

  8. #488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    I was mostly just kidding you. I agree that the idea that conservatives were outraged was mostly made up in the media.
    #burn

  9. #489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    I was mostly just kidding you. I agree that the idea that conservatives were outraged was mostly made up in the media.

  10. #490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    #burn
    Leftist wrong = just kidding. Conservative wrong = liar.

  11. #491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Leftist wrong = just kidding. Conservative wrong = liar.
    What was I wrong about? What was I lying about? Section2 posted it. When he posted it, he didn't comment anything, he let the tweet speak for himself. The tweet didn't say AOC was hot, it said that she was "acting like the clueless nitwit she is."

  12. #492

    Default

    So AOC was on 60 Minutes last night, but I’m sure howie and bass are still claiming that she is a media invention of Fox News.

    BTW, I find AOC too toothy and excessive gums when smiling for my tastes. But I digress.

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    14,565

    Default



    Strange, I've never observed this phenomenon.

  14. #494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post


    Strange, I've never observed this phenomenon.
    That's the right wing for you. Pretty sick stuff.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  15. #495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    So AOC was on 60 Minutes last night, but I’m sure howie and bass are still claiming that she is a media invention of Fox News.

    BTW, I find AOC too toothy and excessive gums when smiling for my tastes. But I digress.
    Never look a gift whore in the mouth.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •