All Things 2018 Big Ten Media Days Thread (Fleck, Barber, Coughlin, Smith attending)

Can see why he wasn’t a teacher long as he has difficulty counting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Count me impressed by Scott Frost. I disagree with other commentators on here, I was very impressed by his podium and his sit down. That guy is intense and confident, and I think he comes across as very intelligent. Look out, Nebraska is going to be much better. BT West is going to be very tough. I think NE will be competing with WI. Things should be interesting. Fleck will have a challenge, let’s hope Minnesota can get behind college football.

Wow! Count me impressed by Scott Frost. I disagree with other commentators on here, I was very impressed by his podium and his sit down. That guy is intense and confident, and I think he comes across as very intelligent. Look out, Nebraska is going to be much better. BT West is going to be very tough. I think NE will be competing with WI. Things should be interesting. Fleck will have a challenge, let’s hope Minnesota can get behind college football.

Let's hope our new president shares your sentiments.

It’s just interesting to me that Big Ten fans even have to say “wow, Nebraska might actually start competing with Wisconsin!”

The sole reason that Nebraska was invited to the Big Ten, and its poor academics and research were overlooked, is that they were supposed to bring a national title level, elite football program to the conference.

That largely has yet to materialize.

Count one BTN personality a fan of our new look.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I am pretty impressed by these three.

Feels like they’re all going to have big years. Rodney under appreciated on the conference level, Coughlin and Barber maturing physically and taking the next step into dominant, big time defenders. If Coughlin is right and the offensive line is better than expected Smith should be great.

Several states, including Minnesota, have ID's that are not accepted for federal flight travel and require the use of a passport instead. We were supposed to have until October of this year to update our ID's before passport use was required. Maybe they chose passports for less hassle?

Flew to Cali and back with no passport this spring. The feds extended our deadline to comply so no passport or upgraded id needed yet.

Also, my flight back departed from the international terminal in San Fran for some reason. I was a little concerned since we did not bring our passports but nobody mentioned a thing about it to us.

Sounds like if you're a junior you shouldn't expect to play much.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion from those comments. Seniors need to be leaders but the team will be young overall. Two of the three players in Chicago right now are juniors.

Several states, including Minnesota, have ID's that are not accepted for federal flight travel and require the use of a passport instead. We were supposed to have until October of this year to update our ID's before passport use was required. Maybe they chose passports for less hassle?

That'd be just two states, Minnesota and Missouri. You can supposedly use your drivers license to board plans through Oct 1, 2020, but to play it safe these days I always use my passport when getting on a plane.

That'd be just two states, Minnesota and Missouri. You can supposedly use your drivers license to board plans through Oct 1, 2020, but to play it safe these days I always use my passport when getting on a plane.

Washington State IDs won't be valid for flying starting July 2020 I think

Top Bottom