Any road games you're going to this year?

Booked the Airbnb for Ohio State today! Can’t wait to see The Horseshoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maryland and Nebraska for sure with Becky a possibility. Buy Maryland tix on Stub hub. Ridiculously cheap...

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Nebraska for sure bought tickets and booked hotels already. Went last time we won and still one of my favorite road trips.

What is the best way to get Maryland tickets? I took some post graduate classes there but I doubt that helps much and I want to be with Gopher fans.

If OOC games go well this game will tell us a lot about the rest of the season.

Went two years ago, and it was a great trip. The experience is similar to TCF Bank Stadium -- similar size and crowd. You'll be able to get a ticket.

However, the visiting section of Gopher fans was full. Many made the trip out, many live on the east coast and some probably received tickets from DC lobbyists (as I used to do when I worked out there). You might want to get them through the Gopher ticket office if you want to be near Gophers.

Nebraska for sure bought tickets and booked hotels already. Went last time we won and still one of my favorite road trips.

Hotel is booked for me as well.

Been to Chicago for 4-5 Gopher/NW games and we're talking about going again this year. Problem is the game is at TCF....

Same here :)
Wish we would have skipped the game last year.
In actually left that game at halftime. I looked at my family and they were MISERABLE. Good choice to watch the second half of that game in a warm dry bar.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I am going to Nebraska as well, and it will be my first trip Lincoln. It will be just Big Ten stadium #9, and there is no excuse that I have not been to Purdue or Northwestern by now.

Nebraska is appealing to me, as the drive is not too bad and I can probably justify a couple of days in Sioux Falls near the end of the week for work, which will knock down the driving. I also heard Nebraska has an improving downtown area for pregame or the night before and the fans try to be overly decent to visitors.

The full Marching Band apparently really is going to Nebraska this year as weil (it is actually on their schedule), which will improve the general atmosphere at the official tailgate, and inside the stadium. This is the first real band road trip in the Big Ten in 20 or more years.

I would very much like to go the Maryland game as well but I do not think i can pull it off. It should be a competitive game and it looked like a lot fun on TV back in 2016. Baltimore and DC are both very nice in the fall.

We're going to Nebraska and Illinois. Nebraska is very fun, and Illinois has a nice area outside of the stadium for pregame activities. I'm excited to have the band in Lincoln with us. Let's get this season started!

Beavcoon and kin will be in the land that sounds of bubbly.
This squad is not good enough for Randall quite yet.
Land of Lincoln will guarantee a game of the ugly.
But a check of the away list is what we will get.

Top Bottom